Lineage Os 13 Beta 2 For Redmi Pro

any update coming soon
No, I will begin an exam period soon so I won't be working on it. However, I have ported a device tree from Redmi Note 4 (for cm14.1) and I will post it here soon to see if someone can help. The ROM is not booting but it is compiling and it gets flashed correctly with TWRP.

No, I will begin an exam period soon so I won't be working on it. However, I have ported a device tree from Redmi Note 4 (for cm14.1) and I will post it here soon to see if someone can help. The ROM is not booting but it is compiling and it gets flashed correctly with TWRP.
Good luck for your exams and I hope that that device tree gets fully working and I will a thread for it on xda to more people see it.

As I am trying to use a device tree it does not really help now but I have already used that to see if I could convert a CM14.1 to the old zip layout and try to port it. ;) I could get it flashing and the kernel working but it did not boot
thats too bad but however

The device tree for CM14.1 is already created though haha. I think that there may be a problem with the size of the partitions, as the kernel does not appear to be working. If I cannot get it until an specific part of the boot I won't be able to get a logcat via adb and now I do not have much time to be trying things out.

Thanks anyway for sharing that thread ;)

The device tree for CM14.1 is already created though haha. I think that there may be a problem with the size of the partitions, as the kernel does not appear to be working. If I cannot get it until an specific part of the boot I won't be able to get a logcat via adb and now I do not have much time to be trying things out.

Thanks anyway for sharing that thread ;)
ok

我是中国用户,非常期待cm13或者cm14,非常感谢你能够适配,期待正式版到来的时刻,
I am a Chinese user, very much hope cm13 or cm14 arrival, thank you very much to adapt, look forward to the official version of the arrival, thank you

I am a Chinese user, very much hope cm13 or cm14 arrival, thank you very much to adapt, look forward to the official version of the arrival, thank you
I found from Chinese forums that there are quite a lot Custom Roms for Redmi Pro.
Don't you find anything interest?

[QUOTE =“stevedat,post:348584,member:155953”]我发现从中国论坛,有很多自定义Rom为Redmi Pro。
你找不到任何兴趣吗?[/ QUOTE]
是的,我喜欢cm

You are welcome!

Only thing this phone needs is better camera optimization. How can we edit stock MIUI camera libs, xml's?

Only thing this phone needs is better camera optimization. How can we edit stock MIUI camera libs, xml's?
The thing is that, in this ROM, the phone is not using MIUI libs, it is using the libs of the Vernee Apollo Lite. So I have to figure out how to put the libs together to get the MIUI libs working with this ROM

I know that this is from Apollo Lite. I am just interested in improving camera quality in this device. I dont know how to edit libs, but I am ready to test it if you can help me. It would be nice if we can inprove sharpnes, resolusition on video recording for example.

I know that this is from Apollo Lite. I am just interested in improving camera quality in this device. I dont know how to edit libs, but I am ready to test it if you can help me. It would be nice if we can inprove sharpnes, resolusition on video recording for example.
I will try first to solve the audio because I already have an idea in how to do it (basing me in my AICP port).

About what you say, editing libs is not posible if we do not have the source code and it should be posible to get the camera working well just by replacing some camera libs with the original ones taken from a MIUI ROM. The thing now is to see what is the lib that is causing that bug and how can we include the original libs without resulting in a bootloop. Do not doubt that, after I get the audio working, I will be working on it

So... I got the audio working! Now I will start to call this ROM beta instead of alpha as many basic functions are working now!

I will upload the ROM tomorrow and update this post

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk