New Little Problems Miui 8 6.8.4 Weekly

Netanelk

Members
Aug 3, 2016
1. The clock, battery meter, and the rest of the icons on the top line, shown in reverse and on the left side of the screen. (It should be on the right side except the clock: {From right to left} battery, battery percentage, mobile, wifi, vibration, clock(Left side)).
4358397.png
4974782.png

2. Screenshot: When you take a screenshot, is shown blurred and the small image vibrates on the right side of the screen(You can not see that the image shaking, but it is shaking, believe me...). when you cilck on it everythink is ok.
6185925.png
3942853.png

3. Remote Control: * unable to start the remote control app. (only option is to click "Cancel")
6401311.png

(This is the first screen before the software settings... (there is not confirmation button).

* I changed the language to English and I continued... but the buttons of the "yes" and the "no" are connected toghter(in hebrew)....
3623420.png

4. One-handed operation mode: The screen of the cell phone in the picture goes crazy! (Everything ran very fast from side to side)
5774784.png
5124413.png

5. Keyboard:
* The first letter, not shown in the top row (Starting the second letter, everything is fine...)
5282927.png
8719000.png

* Games and non-Google apps, English on the right side(Like Hebrew language)...
1265862.png

6. Wallpaper: can't change the background wallpaper from storage or the internet, when there is another launcher (Like Holo Launcher and others). can't even download from the Internet new wallpaper when there is another launcher...(You receive a message: "Can't load image"). If you want change the wallpaper, you have to exit from the launcher...)
3270026.png
7100030.png

That's all for now... "Weather problem" from last versions, apparently has been fixed in this version..
I will check it out during the week...

Device: Xiaomi Mi4C.
Version: MiUI 6.8.4 weekly.
Language: Hebrew (עברית).