New Lock screen blocked for one error

Unlucky_Solaire

Members
Apr 28, 2022
Hi I just made the MIUI 13 update but yesterday I had a problem I made an error in my patern (while unlocking my phone) a message appeared and a timer it lock my phone for 1220 minutes , the message was "Too many attempt was made to unlock on the second space, this device is now locked" i waited 20 hours and use it this morning I used it for 3 hours before missing again my paterns once so now it's lock for 24 hours (804 minutes at the time of the post) I am the only one with this problem I didn't find anything about this, I chat with the support but they say that they could do nothing since that the problem was on the phone and a reset should fix it ( For the fact that I was lock off my own device not for the bug ) Do anyone have something to help in these situation any ?
I forgot but I have the Xiaomi Mi 11 lite 5g
-Thanks in advance

Hi I just made the MIUI 13 update but yesterday I had a problem I made an error in my patern (while unlocking my phone) a message appeared and a timer it lock my phone for 1220 minutes , the message was "Too many attempt was made to unlock on the second space, this device is now locked" i waited 20 hours and use it this morning I used it for 3 hours before missing again my paterns once so now it's lock for 24 hours (804 minutes at the time of the post) I am the only one with this problem I didn't find anything about this, I chat with the support but they say that they could do nothing since that the problem was on the phone and a reset should fix it ( For the fact that I was lock off my own device not for the bug ) Do anyone have something to help in these situation any ?
I forgot but I have the Xiaomi Mi 11 lite 5g
-Thanks in advance
Buy a spare memory!

I had the same problem. I was able to bypass the waiting time by rebooting the phone. I was able to turn off this bug by deleting second space in the settings.