Low volume on headphone jack

karnasw

Members
Jan 13, 2021
Edit: After switch to USA region, sound is loud and clear. Is there any workaround for that?

Hi, is there any way to volume up sound on headphone jack? When I was on EU Stable, it's was much louder (I had that annoying notification on high volume). I have the newest MIUI 21.3.25.

Last edited:
Edit: After switch to USA region, sound is loud and clear. Is there any workaround for that?

Hi, is there any way to volume up sound on headphone jack? When I was on EU Stable, it's was much louder (I had that annoying notification on high volume). I have the newest MIUI 21.3.25.
I have the exact same problem. Coming from the EU stable 12.5.2 to 12.5.5 Miui EU (POCO F2 Pro) the volume really sucks. Any way to get the volume up without changing the region?

Personally I select the region of China without any problem and also in the parameters sound effects-> volume adjustment-> more than 60 years old.

Personally I select the region of China without any problem and also in the parameters sound effects-> volume adjustment-> more than 60 years old.
@Igor Eisberg Can anything be done from your side to disable this behavior. This seems to be a workaround more then the standard.