LTE 20er Band CC9Pro? Is CC9Pro equal to Note 10?

Pit1980

Members
Jul 23, 2015
Hello,
i would like to know if the Hardware from of the CC9Pro is equal with Note 10.
The Spec from the CC9Pro do not show the LTE 20 Band.
Is this a point of the software, and will a CC9Pro with the Xiaomi.eu Rom Support the LTE 20er Band, same like Note 10?

Greetings Peter

Hello,
i would like to know if the Hardware from of the CC9Pro is equal with Note 10.
The Spec from the CC9Pro do not show the LTE 20 Band.
Is this a point of the software, and will a CC9Pro with the Xiaomi.eu Rom Support the LTE 20er Band, same like Note 10?

Greetings Peter
If you want band 20 buy Mi Note 10.

It's hardware related.
Not possible to unlock bands.
Some say it's possible by modifying a particular file but phone should be put in special mode and it's pretty risky and the result may be not good - a brick.

Sorry to disappoint you but sadly it's not possible.
If i'm wrong please share the link where someone succeeded to unlock bands on a new xiaomi device.

Hm. So we have the same rom for note 10 and cc9pro. Out of the answer I understand that the ROM isn't flashing all needed informations, or it is hardware related. If it is like that, we are not able anymore to buy the phones in China, because they didn't offer for example the note 10. Only the cc9pro. Maybe it is the same hardware, or maybe not.
As long I am not sure that the cc9pro is able to work with band 20 I will not buy it. Bad, should be my Christmas present from my parents in law.

guys i just received my mi note 10 today. i unlocked it (7days of waiting), and flashed orangefox recovery, to put the last xiaomi.eu rom.
i noticed that when i format the system partition on orangefox recovery, the phone go in fastboot mode all time. i had to flash the china fastboot rom 11.0.3 to boot again. do you know if that procedure also flash the modem files? because now i have flashed the xiaomi.eu 11.0.5 rom but i wonder if i loose some LTE 4G Bands doing like that? does a xiaomi.eu rom flash via twrp also update the modem? how does it works? thanks

So you have unlocked band20 on the chinese cc9 pro or it worked out of the box?
Please post a screenshot of network signal guru when band20 is active.
I always thought it was a hardware antenne that was missing for the use of band20 on xiaomi phones.
Very interesting!

@werty yes, but not band20

So you have unlocked band20 on the chinese cc9 pro or it worked out of the box?
Please post a screenshot of network signal guru when band20 is active.
I always thought it was a hardware antenne that was missing for the use of band20 on xiaomi phones.
Very interesting!

@werty yes, but not band20
Buy from screenshot- mi global store

So the seller unlocked the bootloader for you and then flashed the global rom on the mi cc9pro?
I'm confused...

Last edited:
I'm unlock, try weekly and stable xiaomi.eu, and after week back to global and lock, any soft- b20 is work normally.

strange, because on every site I read it says that band20 is not supported. Only with the mi note 10 it is ...
Can someone else confirm that band20 is supported on the mi cc9 pro?
Ps: can you take a picture of the box and backside of the phone?
Thank u kindly.

If it's true, seller send me note10 , not cc9 pro.
But it's strange, on weekly and stable xiaomi. eu, cameras named is "photo shot mi cc9 pro penta ble ble ble, in globale stable Europe, photos names: shot mi note 10 ble ble ble

strange, because on every site I read it says that band20 is not supported. Only with the mi note 10 it is ...
Can someone else confirm that band20 is supported on the mi cc9 pro?
Ps: can you take a picture of the box and backside of the phone?
Thank u kindly.
M1910F4G XIAOMI PHONE MODEL is NOTE 10 and NOT a CC9pro :
Full LTE band coverage only on NOTE10 Global

If it's true, seller send me note10 , not cc9 pro.
But it's strange, on weekly and stable xiaomi. eu, cameras named is "photo shot mi cc9 pro penta ble ble ble, in globale stable Europe, photos names: shot mi note 10 ble ble ble
WEEKLY EU is made from CHINESE rom.
So, you have chinese cc9pro naming in application and boot. But your phone is still a NOTE10.

Reactions: Hanno and damador
@LOLO9393 that was exactly what i was thinking.
That's why i asked for a picture of the box .
It's a NOTE 10 and not a cc9 pro like the topicstarter claimed to be.