Many many bugs in 1.7.29 - Please fix!!

Liran

Members
May 6, 2011
MIUI team, I love your ROM, but please FIX THE BUGS! Here is a list of the ones I've experienced:
- pressing a download doesn't lead to download manager.
- browser: bookmark options are in Chinese.
- force close in online themes when selecting a theme.
- In browser: zoom in zoom out buttons are removed and when I pinch-zoom, it doesn't auto-adjust text size to screen width.
- camera worked fine still in this build and now it suddenly force closes again!
- launcher icons switch by themselves!
- quite slow rotation
- weird new "you have a new message" icon and message in notifications that does nothing when you press on it.
- phone sometimes gets stuck when locked. when you try to open it the screen remains black and doesn't open.
- doesn't show download speed or how many KB downloaded. just shows % downloaded and total size. please add missing info!

MIUI ROM has the potential to be the best ROM for android, just fix the issues and I bet it will be!

Must say one of the previous versions I was using were a lot better, 1.7.8 for instance. Didn't notice any bugs at all.

In this current version, a bug not letting to change alarm & sms tone should be fixed asap. Also in browser some changes don't take any effect, like some of the full screen options, and the whole bookmarks options idea wasn't particularly well executed. Some lockscreens don't unlock even with a couple of tries due to irresponsive screen (could be a bug in the theme itself!?)

On the contrary, I really like new clock widgets, polished icons on default MIUI theme, Extended Settings mod...

and above all of that, am I the only one who gets connection timed out when trying to connect to the market ,, is it something to do with the rom or it is just me.

and above all of that, am I the only one who gets connection timed out when trying to connect to the market ,, is it something to do with the rom or it is just me.

It's probably just you. I've never experienced that.

Alarm sound bug

When I try to change the alarm clock sound to any other Theme sound it set it to "Silent", it works with other app sounds or files.

Miui 1.7.29

No Little_Devil...its same. Im not sure if 5.08.00.04 radio is still good for this. Lot of zero signal times in this rom which was not happening in the earlier version. .22 was much more stable version.

No Little_Devil...its same. Im not sure if 5.08.00.04 radio is still good for this. Lot of zero signal times in this rom which was not happening in the earlier version. .22 was much more stable version.

I think we should wait for the next release and see if things fixed or not ,, if not we should see about the radio thing.