Redmi Note 12 5g becomes Poco X5 5g ? bug ?

Titek

Members
Jun 23, 2018
Hello.
A friend of mine bought a Redmi Note 12 5G a few months ago in China in a Xiaomi shop.
Later, when back home, she decided to change the rom for any unknown reason, she could install TWRP but when flashing the rom, the phone bootlooped non stop.
The fact is, when she connects the phone which is meant to be Redmi Note 12 5g on her computer, the phone is shown as Poco X5 5g and i don't understand how nor why?
Everything on the phone shows Redmi Note 12 5G (sunstone) but when connected to computer, everything shows it's a Poco X5 5g (moonstone) (fastboot getvar product shows moonstone)
We tried to install via fastboot mode sunstone version (xiaomi.eu rom) but at beginning of flash, it says it's not that device (missmatching image and device) :/ (sunstone), so we tried with moonstone version, but then, other errors
My friend doesn't remember which rom she loaded but i don't undertand how a Redmi Note 12 5g could "become" Poco X5 5g...
Could any part of the flash, make any bug onto the phone specs / system infos or anything like that? (just asking)
Actually, we could install TWRP again because it disappeared before, thanks to that command :
fastboot flash boot twrp_moonstone.img
Sending 'boot_b' (131072 KB)
OKAY [ 3.295s] Writing 'boot_b'
OKAY [ 0.257s] Finished
But then, the phone is only on vibrate mode and nothing else.... We tried to turn it off then to go to recovery by Power and Vol+ but still vibrating and nothing else...
Does anyone has any idea, please?
By the way, i was thinking about way to flash via sp flash tools but file scatter.txt is missing (i don't know why but for any unknown reason, downloading rom.tgz is estimated one day download :/
Does anyone having Poco X5 5g could send that file if possible ?
Regards