Messed up TWRP, stuck in fastboot

Tones1971

Members
Apr 15, 2011
Trying to flash TWRp after unlocking bootloader. First time i tried it, said successful but booted to MIUI recovery

2nd time i tried said again successful, booted to TWRP, formatted data.

Phone then wouldnt reboot to TWRP. Instead it going straight to fastboot. I keep trying to flash again, every time saying successful, then it just boots to fastbooot, not recovery. Any ideas, phones dead at the minute
frown.gif

Yeah thats what i tried. Format data went ok, rebooted to recovery and it went to fastboot. Mi 9t Pro

Yeah thats what i tried. Format data went ok, rebooted to recovery and it went to fastboot. Mi 9t Pro
Only fastboot?
No twrp?
Can not install TWRP again?
That case leads to flash a fastboot stock rom via Miflash tool in order to reset the phone.

Try with this commands:
1 - fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.4.0-1-raphael.img (for TWRP "twrp 3.4.0-1")
2 - fastboot boot recovery twrp-3.4.0-1-raphael.img

If you don't boot on recivery after the first install, the MIUI Bootloader will reflash yout recovery partition to stock MIUI recovery.
After the first boot on TWRP, you will need to do a "format data" using the exact method:

On TWRP click on "WIPE". On this option you will see 2 buttons:

X Advanced Wipe
-> Format Data

Click on "Format Data", confirm typing "Yes" and then copy your MIUIEU.zip instalation to your internal storage.
Flash and now all it works like a charm :D

I did boot in to TWRP, formatted data successfully etc. Tried to reboot to recovery again and it just kept going to fastboot. Trying with buttons again only brought me to fastboot.

Ive fixed it now with MiFlash Tool. Few bumps on the way but sorted now and running MIUI EU.