Mi 10 & 10 Pro Eu.rom MIUI12 / 20.5.22/24/20.6.18

Guys can anyone confirm that google pay is still working? Mine stopped working.
Thanks

Do you use magisk or xposed? It works well for me.
Thanks. Yeah I use magisk with sqlite and gpay fix.
It worked fine in the past. I also modified the dg database myself and set the attest values to 0 but it still doesn't work.
If i recall correctly i tried edxposed and found out that it didn't work, so i removed it and cleared google services data but probably it screwed something up.
I will try a clean install later :)

Thanks. Yeah I use magisk with sqlite and gpay fix.
It worked fine in the past. I also modified the dg database myself and set the attest values to 0 but it still doesn't work.
If i recall correctly i tried edxposed and found out that it didn't work, so i removed it and cleared google services data but probably it screwed something up.
I will try a clean install later :)
With a clean installation it should work, if this is not the problem of this rom

Reactions: B!GBOY
I had a small issue with the MIUI12 Version. As I tried to deactivate the small bar at the bottom of the screen which is indicated during gesture usage, the whole gesture controls stopped working. I had to Restart the phone and then I could switch to gestures again and deactivate the bar.I m on 20.5.24

20.6.18. wifi does not work well on mi10. range of signal is very small. works if only near at a router. periodically disconnects the mobile network. What can i do with this?

20.6.18. wifi does not work well on mi10. range of signal is very small. works if only near at a router. periodically disconnects the mobile network. What can i do with this?

Mine is working all fine with this update, not sure if it's just your device issue or maybe you can try a clean install.

My AOD Is in chinese.
There are many lags, Is not so smooth.
PIP Is broken.
Just do a clean install, you shall resolve your issues. None of the issues mentioned on your phone happened to me, PIP is all working fine. I'm on Mi10 Pro 512, Chinese version dual SIM, installed on EU weekly rom with latest 20.6.18

Just do a clean install, you shall resolve your issues. None of the issues mentioned on your phone happened to me, PIP is all working fine. I'm on Mi10 Pro 512, Chinese version dual SIM, installed on EU weekly rom with latest 20.6.18

Pip is broken since miui 12. It never gets triggered when using MIUI's full screen gestures. It only works if you do something else that triggers it like opening a notification.
To test that play a youtube video swipe up to go to home screen or recent apps

Hey guys my mi 10 pro is in 20.6.18 and I observe this battery consumption. Is this normal or is this the deep sleep problem which many ppl have in this forum?
18% battery loss on 10h standby? Is this normal? I will try in airplane mode next night.
1e12fc906607e9fd932fe4deee370985.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Hey guys my mi 10 pro is in 20.6.18 and I observe this battery consumption. Is this normal or is this the deep sleep problem which many ppl have in this forum?
18% battery loss on 10h standby? Is this normal? I will try in airplane mode next night.
1e12fc906607e9fd932fe4deee370985.jpg

no thats not normal
here is mine on mi10 20.6.18
Screenshot_2020-07-16-09-59-27-764_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Is it just a settings problem? Any suggestions?

If I'm understanding the following post by ingbrzy, xiaomi eu won't/can't fix the camera.

I have not tested the china beta rom to see if the camera is broken there but i guess it is.
so you have to wait until xiaomi fixes it.
There is manual workaround for turning on VoLTE on Xiaomi phones as I had to use it since the switch in settings does not allow you to make the change. There is a video on line as to how to do it. Camera works fine for me.