scorptek

Members
May 8, 2020
*Camera working/ ok but turkish language not working macro mode
*Volte/vowifi not working / vowifi not working
*Google assistant "ok google" not working / ok perfect

Last edited:
Reactions: neron
If I'm understanding the following post by ingbrzy, xiaomi eu won't/can't fix the camera.

we do not touch MI10 camera..

I have not tested the china beta rom to see if the camera is broken there but i guess it is.
so you have to wait until xiaomi fixes it.

Reactions: scorptek
If I'm understanding the following post by ingbrzy, xiaomi eu won't/can't fix the camera.

I have not tested the china beta rom to see if the camera is broken there but i guess it is.
so you have to wait until xiaomi fixes it.

you're right, we'll wait and see

Its not a bug of xiaomi, so you can wait all the time you want, will be never fixed from their.
This bug is created by xiaomi.eu, so they have to fix.
I think that is better wait and install the ROM of xiaomi, because I am not so confident xiaomi.eu can fix and in short time ...
so you have tried the china beta 20.5.7 and the camera works?

the point is to give the version so we can see if we can find any problems ... and help properly develop our device

Yes i tried, all work, but is in English and Chinese, and there are apps of china ...
Many people have tried to point out this problem, but have been insulted and attacked, some have even been banned on the forum, as a dictatorship.
As if they don't want to show, that they don't succeed and that they are working now badly ...

Okay I stand corrected
I personally don't care about translation I use eu because of the modifications, apps and restrictions that they removed.

the point is to give the version so we can see if we can find any problems ... and help properly develop our device
as much as I wish this happens, I can understand why they don't do it
they probably don't want to flood the thread with people who want help because their phone is on fire.

Screenshot_2020-05-10-02-23-42-749_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
Screenshot_2020-05-09-12-32-07-073_com.android.settings.jpg

Super

Soni

So i should reset First and the install zip file ?
Once download rom zip
Then,
1. 4 wipe(data, cache, dalvik cache..)
2. İnstall zip rom
3. Reboot recovery
4. 4 wipe
5. Format all data (yes)
6. Reboot system
For Clear download

Any news here? Waiting now about two weeks for the rom. And no information from the devs about a status...

1-2 days
6. Sense :)
the thing is even if china release a new rom the camera problem still is a thing, if it isnt fixed this week they wont release a rom for mi10 and mi 10 pro, if you see the bugs status the camera crashing is still în ?, which mean they dont have enough information/dont know how to fix it yet

Reactions: Pelayo and neron