Mi 10 global version working with Dual sim now

flatout23

Members
Jul 29, 2020
Just a small advice for those who seek dual sim in global version kf the mi 10:
Just buy a sim holder on aliexpress which is suited for mi 10. Because the xiaomi.eu rom.is based on china rom you can have dual sim working eith lte band 20 as well as it is global version of the phone. The baseband does not change by flashing a rom but the ability to read both sim cards does :)
So have fun with dual sim guys ^^

Just a small advice for those who seek dual sim in global version kf the mi 10:
Just buy a sim holder on ********** which is suited for mi 10. Because the xiaomi.eu rom.is based on china rom you can have dual sim working eith lte band 20 as well as it is global version of the phone. The baseband does not change by flashing a rom but the ability to read both sim cards does :)
And how do you deal with IMEI registration for the second SIM?
Just curious to know....

And how do you deal with IMEI registration for the second SIM?
Just curious to know....
This is in fact a problem with countries that require IMEI registration (IMEI Whitelisting). As far as I know here in Germany there is no such thing as every phone i imported worked fine. But it is in fact not so easy in other countries. For example I know about registering cell phones in Iran ( have a friend there ) their system does not just accept any IMEI as the second sim. It needs to be similar except a couple of digits. Which is usually the case but not always.
So people need to inform themselves about their country's specific laws.

this was already known and discussed here in forum

Last edited: