Mi 10 Heating İssue

Nicatorium

Members
Jun 11, 2019
Hello guys. I am a Mi 10 user. I use MIUI 12 EU stable. My problem is this: The device is getting hot. I'm not talking about games. In daily use, such as social media, music and so on. Although I use the phone with the case that came out of the box, I feel the temperature quite and this disrupts my comfort. When I searched on the internet, I only found 1 or 2 topics, and they were not answered. I want to confirm now. Do you have it too?
Note: The device is cooling too quickly. But still warming up makes me nervous.

I use Xiaomi.eu and I also have problems with overheating. Not even in games, but with normal use.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 10 Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Nicatorium
Hello guys. I am a Mi 10 user. I use MIUI 12 EU stable. My problem is this: The device is getting hot. I'm not talking about games. In daily use, such as social media, music and so on. Although I use the phone with the case that came out of the box, I feel the temperature quite and this disrupts my comfort. When I searched on the internet, I only found 1 or 2 topics, and they were not answered. I want to confirm now. Do you have it too?
Note: The device is cooling too quickly. But still warming up makes me nervous.

I flashed the official Global MIUI11 right now. Give me a day and I'll let you know how the temps feel like compared to EU MIUI12 (I had the latest build as of July 24th).
What I can tell you is that there is no app drawer option and so far double tap to lock doesn't work (maybe need a reboot,I'll test it later too). So far, even after restoring from backups while connected to the charger, it is not hot at all.

Thanks

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

OK so for now:
Yes, I feel the phone is mostly cooler. It feels snappier too.
Yet, after 20 minutes of tiktok/Facebook it did get warm. Also, I checked some g-c-a-m (it's forbidden to name the app here for some freaky reason) XMLs and it got warm too (but camera usually does that).
I guess it's a warm phone, but MIUI11 Global feels better than EU MIUI12 from my experience so far.
Also, the camera has buttons for each lens, including the macro instead of the less comfortable UI in MIUI12 - so that's nice.
Cons:
- As I stated above: Double tap to sleep does not work, so I added a lock shortcut on my screen.
- You can't check battery usage in part of the graph like in MIUI12.
- No app drawer.

Regarding battery: Right now I'm at 66% with 2:46 SOT and 15:00 total since remove from charger.
If you want to me to check something specific, let me know.

OK so for now:
Yes, I feel the phone is mostly cooler. It feels snappier too.
Yet, after 20 minutes of tiktok/Facebook it did get warm. Also, I checked some g-c-a-m (it's forbidden to name the app here for some freaky reason) XMLs and it got warm too (but camera usually does that).
I guess it's a warm phone, but MIUI11 Global feels better than EU MIUI12 from my experience so far.
Also, the camera has buttons for each lens, including the macro instead of the less comfortable UI in MIUI12 - so that's nice.
Cons:
- As I stated above: Double tap to sleep does not work, so I added a lock shortcut on my screen.
- You can't check battery usage in part of the graph like in MIUI12.
- No app drawer.

Regarding battery: Right now I'm at 66% with 2:46 SOT and 15:00 total since remove from charger.
If you want to me to check something specific, let me know.
Thanks mani understand. This phone is warm device. İ will stay EU 12

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Vi confermo che anche il mio mi 10 rom ufficiale europea la 12.0.1.0 miui 12 solo usando internet, o i social su surriscalda dopo 15 minuti d'uso la cpu arriva a 48 gradi la batteria 42/43 gradi è fastidioso farò il reso