Mi 10 install problem 12.2.2 boot freeze

Chrizl123

Members
Nov 10, 2018
Hi,

ive unlocked a new mi 10 global. i installed twrp 3.4.2b and after that the xiaomi.eu 12.2.2.0...after reboot the phone shows the 5G animation and after that the MIUI logo but the phone doesnt continue... the MIUI logo is freezed for more than 20 minutes. ive rebooted the phone by holding the power for several seconds and tried again but the same result.

anybody an idea?

i wait to unlock my mi10 too. maybe u should install weekly not stable . now i'm not so sure about xiaomi.eu , i'll wait some more

It's quite safe to install 12.0.8 Android 10. All the Android 11 rom's causes problems. There are a lot of people facing a soft bricked phone. As far as I understood it's a Xiaomi problem. Not a miui failure. I tried several rom's but I am back to 12.0.8 and waiting patiently until the next really stable rom.

But there is no official android 11 rom for the mi 10 right?
I solved the problem. I deleted all data and made a fresh install. But now I've the same problem like before. Many apps crashes after 3-6 seconds. I can't copy files from usb stick because the app crashes every time.. that problem persists for many apps I thought it's a stable ?

I solved the problem. I deleted all data and made a fresh install. But now I've the same problem like before. Many apps crashes after 3-6 seconds. I can't copy files from usb stick because the app crashes every time.. that problem persists for many apps I thought it's a stable ?
V12.2.2.0 by xiaomi.eu = Android 11 ROM based on the Official "China" Stable ROM by Xiaomi. ;)

Many apps crashes after 3-6 seconds = Dual apps bug... You have to remove all dual apps/cloned apps and also remove dual apps accounts => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/cannot-write-read-main-storage.58098/post-568749

Last edited:
Officially V12.2.2.0.RJBCNXM - branch: Stable Beta is already there, but only the Chinese version. And already there is for fastboot. There is no European official yet. What kind of recovery did you use?