Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet) Android 11 update xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM_v12-11

And no one knows how to install 12.1.1 and the developers are also silent.Then I will put the global

this issue is not caused by twrp errors, this errors in twrp probably doesn't have bigger matter
it probaly issue with this xiaomi.eu rom
official global beta rom from xiaomi works good
in this xiaomi.eu version propably com.google.android.setupwizard totally not works
if I add my adbkey.pub from twrp, I can get access from adb shell (xiaomi.eu has debugging enabled by default)
when i run am start -S com.android.settings, i see settings and it works,but without navbar and status bar
when i run from settings second profile (or something like it, sorry, but im not using english) in special functions , i see launcher but for maximum 7 seconds, and device hangs.
when I leave my phone for a longer time in settings, the setup wizard showing up, and i can configure device, after it, rom working., but without navbar and status bar, after reboot I have black screen and I can't do nothing anymore, phone also hang when i click finish configuration in settings
Update:
I forgot to mention. if i trying to start com.google.android.wizard from adb shell by am start,, nothing happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fish2009
Strange, the developers are silent and this version is not deleted. It is not clear whether there will be corrections or not.Wait for a fix or reflash to the global version

None of you has provided any logcat so far, so what kind of answer are you expecting? We don't have a magic potion for your phones, we don't even have a monet for testing, so the level of support you'll get equals to the level of quality feedback we receive (aka logs, detailed bug reports).

Reactions: mihalyn90
None of you has provided any logcat so far, so what kind of answer are you expecting? We don't have a magic potion for your phones, we don't even have a monet for testing, so the level of support you'll get equals to the level of quality feedback we receive (aka logs, detailed bug reports).
How to extract logcat from a completely frozen phone?
Symptom: The currently running 12.0.2.0 (QJIMIXM) Stable ROM has received an OTA update notification: 12.1.1.0 (RJIMIXM) Stable ROM update.
I downloaded it, waited for it to do the verification, then clicked on the installation. Phone restarted, TWRP script ran with installation, and after restarting for several hours, nothing happened except for the pulsating MIUI label.
If I try to install the ROM after formatting the data partition, the wifi settings cannot be opened, so MIUI unlocking is not possible, the installation will stop here.
What other error message are you waiting for, dear developers?

Has anyone already managed to install xiaomieu V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM Rom either as an OTA or with a clean installation?

Same problem here. I clean installed 12.1.1.0 (RJIMIXM), now Im stuck on "unlock device" screen. Wifi button is not working so I can't login to my xiaomi account.

Reactions: owsra
Symptom: The currently running 12.0.2.0 (QJIMIXM) Stable ROM has received an OTA update notification: 12.1.1.0 (RJIMIXM) Stable ROM update.
I downloaded it, waited for it to do the verification, then clicked on the installation. Phone restarted, TWRP script ran with installation, and after restarting for several hours, nothing happened except for the pulsating MIUI label.
If I try to install the ROM after formatting the data partition, the wifi settings cannot be opened, so MIUI unlocking is not possible, the installation will stop here.
For adb authorize, you need do it in twrp
If linux
SCSS:
adb push ~/.android/adbkey.pub  /data/misc/adb_keys
adb reboot
if windows
SCSS:
adb push C:\Users\username\.android/adbkey.pub  /data/misc/adb_keys
adb reboot
then you can get access to shell after reboot
then if your boot animation done, export it by command
adb logcat -d > mylogcat.txt
sorry, but i can't do it beacuse I installed official global beta from miui and I have partially installed miui dialer (with google's inCallUI)

Then don't clean flash. Enable ADB on a previous stable, then dirty flash. You should have no trouble with logcat.
Given your ridiculous question, I'll repeat myself: we do NOT have a monet to make the tests, so providing all of the required information regarding this issue you're having is entirely up to you. We don't grow test devices on trees, you know.

Hello, I have more time, and installed again xiaomi.eu to send logcat
I wiped my data, and rebooted twice to shorter logcat
non-root logcat:
as plain text: here
as file: here
rom flashed by mauronofrio's twrp
edit:
I left device for a longer moment, and I see setup wizard again! I configure device and all except statusbar and navbar works, but only on few minutes (or only to open settings), and device hangs again

Attachments

• Screenshoot.jpg
    Screenshoot.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Igor Eisberg, post: 576194, membro: 161498"]
Quindi non pulire il flash. Abilita ADB su una precedente stalla, quindi flash sporco. Non dovresti avere problemi con logcat.
Data la tua ridicola domanda, mi ripeterò: NON abbiamo un soldo per fare i test, quindi fornire tutte le informazioni richieste riguardo a questo problema che stai riscontrando dipende interamente da te. Non coltiviamo dispositivi di prova sugli alberi, sai.
[/ CITAZIONE]
to me from dirty installation the new rom a11 has started but in my opinion it has problems with the themes. I was getting into the Always on standby screen that I had set before but it had freezes and I couldn't unlock. maybe it would be better to make a format first with a10 start the device by activating it and then ustallare from there a11 I think it could solve. ik i don't try again sure i just installed eea and wait for eu to be stable and then i try again

[QUOTE = "Igor Eisberg, post: 576194, membro: 161498"]
Quindi non pulire il flash. Abilita ADB su una precedente stalla, quindi flash sporco. Non dovresti avere problemi con logcat.
Data la tua ridicola domanda, mi ripeterò: NON abbiamo un soldo per fare i test, quindi fornire tutte le informazioni richieste riguardo a questo problema che stai riscontrando dipende interamente da te. Non coltiviamo dispositivi di prova sugli alberi, sai.
[/ CITAZIONE]
to me from dirty installation the new rom a11 has started but in my opinion it has problems with the themes. I was getting into the Always on standby screen that I had set before but it had freezes and I couldn't unlock. maybe it would be better to make a format first with a10 start the device by activating it and then ustallare from there a11 I think it could solve. ik i don't try again sure i just installed eea and wait for eu to be stable and then i try again
I also tried this version: V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM delete data (no formatting), then upgrade to V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM, hangs the same way, doesn't get to the initial settings screen!

Then don't clean flash. Enable ADB on a previous stable, then dirty flash. You should have no trouble with logcat.
Given your ridiculous question, I'll repeat myself: we do NOT have a monet to make the tests, so providing all of the required information regarding this issue you're having is entirely up to you. We don't grow test devices on trees, you know.
"Enable ADB on a previous stable, then dirty flash"
How do you mean that?
Enable ADB access in developer settings?
Or should I upgrade from a PC? You would need a fastboot ROM to do this, but currently only TWRP flash ROM is available.
If I know right...

I'm just thinking:
Since there is no TWRP that fully and reliably supports many phones and Android 11, nor does Magisk 20.4 (which is the latest stable) clearly support Android 11, it is not possible that their poor combination can cause the error. ?
What if before the OTA upgrade:
Version 1: Remove the Magisk patch, then flash the OTA update.
Version 2: Immediately after installing the V12-11 ROM, we will flash Magisk 21.1 beta (which is said to support Android 11, followed by a reboot.
Version 3 would need a TWRP that gives full support for many special partitions and Android 11.

Anyway, the V12-11 ROM has already been downloaded by 1100 people, there are three or four of us who indicated the problem, the other more than a thousand users succeeded in the installation?
Interesting.

Other users are constantly looking into this thread like me. Most likely nobody can install this update.

I must honestly say I am shocked that an OTA Android 11 update is released, even though there is no Mi 10 lite 5G test device available in the dev community. Please then do not release a stable build without a test device. We are all thankful for your work, but that's exactly why we trust and rely on it a bit.

I am in same situation. I can't boot 12.0.2,0 also, due ARB :(
I guess, the issue might be related with "Second Space" feature that also don't let me backup my data partition with TWRP...

Last edited:
Run this command cmd: fastboot getvar anti , the number are ? ,( In your phone, must in fastboot mode( fastboot devices..)).

I am in same situation. I can't boot 12.0.2,0 also.
I guess, the issue might be related with "Second Space" feature that also don't let me backup my data partition with TWRP...
Run this command cmd: fastboot getvar anti , the number are ? ,( In your phone, must in fastboot mode( fastboot devices..)).
In my phone, the arb is also : 1

Wiped data, (not media) doesn't fix the issue.

Than tried to flash Global miui_MONETGlobal_V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM_ca34271367_11.0.zip but...
After installation it try to boot but then return to recovery...

Not reinstalled TWRP but MY SDCARD IS ENCRYPTED NOW!
URGENT!. Do anyone can save me from this situation?
I need to backup my pictures, whatsapdata etc.
(I have /data backup at twrp)

If arb are: 1, i think you can flash official firmware, file tgz with miflash tool, if phone is brick, BUT Erase all data, photos. I don't know to save your photos, ask in this thread.

Aftre flashing original rom, and re-install TWRP doesn't ask encryption key to me at start. If it ask, than problem will be solved I believe. I feel really, really bad. Please help me :(
telegram @E_U_A

Edit: Now the ROM is deleted from the server... :(
How to decrypt factory encryption with TWRP?
When (if) working rom comes, can I reach my files back?
Or I couldn't?
Thanks for info.

Last edited:
Aftre flashing original rom, and re-install TWRP doesn't ask encryption key to me at start. If it ask, than problem will be solved I believe. I feel really, really bad. Please help me :(
telegram @E_U_A

Edit: Now the ROM is deleted from the server... :(
How to decrypt factory encryption with TWRP?
When (if) working rom comes, can I reach my files back?
Or I couldn't?
Thanks for info.
Your phone is operating with stock rom?
Did you try to flash EU rom via an OTG stick?
Anyway better to wait for updated release that will come soon.

Your phone is operating with stock rom?
Did you try to flash EU rom via an OTG stick?
Anyway better to wait for updated release that will come soon.

Nope, I am using xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM_dccf66f3a4_v12-10.zip
But I update xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM_v12-11.zip
It doesn't work.
Than I decide to flash original miui_MONETGlobal_V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM_ca34271367_11.0.zip for unbrick device.
But it switch to original recovery after booting trial, somehow...
When I flash TWRP on top of it, my sdcard looks garbled.

So does it due Android 11 changed some files?

Unfortunately, phone has arb:1, so can't run old.

If I buy from same phone and install xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM_dccf66f3a4_v12-10.zip after bootloader unlock and copy data partition (/dev/block/sda34), will it save my files?

Or updated release could give my files back?
Thanks.

Now try to restore data partition from backup. But it doesn't successful.
gives
extractTarFork() process ended with ERROR: 255

I also copy 128 GB partition to my hdd. Linux can mount it but don't know how to decrypt it, what need to do...