Mi 10 Pro Bluetooth issues

IronSingh

Members
Mar 21, 2020
I am on the Mi 10 Pro Stable 11.0.18.QJACNXM. I did a clean install but I am having a problem with Bluetooth. I think it's because of the smart watch. (I have to test it further). I have the Huawei GT2 I have calling switched off. Today I forgot to wear it for a couple of hours and phone seemed to work fine.

So It stays connected for a while and then disconnects It seems to be when I get a call and I was listening to music, or when I was listening to music in the car then I leave the car and I try to connect my headset it won't connect. If I manually connect it, it will connect but will produce no sound. I have to switch the bluetooth device on and off as well as toggle bluetooth on and off on the phone.

I was on QJACNXM China ROM and I didn't have this issue. (I have the China device if that helps).

I think it's got to do with the watch checking in that's when it f**ks up.

Reactions: Schleek
I don't have your exact problem but my GWA2 and Galaxy Buds+ keeps disconnecting seemingly at random. I'm on 20.6.18.
they usually connect right back, but sometimes the headphones say no media and sometimes they work but the phone does not show the icon on the statusbar

Same issue. Mi 10 Pro China version with Global MIUI11. I don't think I had this issue back when I used EU MIUI12.
Sometimes it just won't connect to my speakers or the other phone, only reboot helps.

MIUI 12 was a bit better but still had the issue.

Bluetooth is broken and I eventually gave up. This issue plus you can't get rid of GetApps and there bloat in MIUI I had no choice.

MIUI 12 was a bit better but still had the issue.

Bluetooth is broken and I eventually gave up. This issue plus you can't get rid of GetApps and there bloat in MIUI I had no choice.

I'll go back to 12 once it is officially released and update here (doesn't matter to you anymore though).

Agree with both of you, I did not experience any Bluetooth issues in Stable EU MIUI 12, but the battery lasts longer on MIUI 11 and the phone runs significantly cooler on MIUI 11 (Global). Also, the camera has all the buttons in the UI (in MIUI 12 you need to swipe the zoom button left/right to show the 5X lens, and the macro mode is hidden in the menu. After a month on stable MIUI 12 , I downgraded to MIUI 11 Global.. so far so good (besides the bluetooth issue).

Oh, Official Global MIUI 12 started deployment on the Mi 10 Pro. I will install it once they upload it and update back.

Edit: I upgraded now to MIUI 12 Global. Hopefully it will work better than the EU (battery life, heat). I'll update after few days of usage about Bluetooth.

Last edited:
Few days after using Global MIUI 12 on the Mi 10 pro:
1. Not heating issues that I experienced in EU MIUI12.
2. No Bluetooth issues.
3. Battery life is good as in Global MIUI11.
4. I miss double tap to lock that EU has.

Reactions: tvcristi