Mi 10 / Pro Global only Single SIM

HALLELUJAH,
IT'S WORKING
1f603.png
1f603.png
1f603.png
1f603.png
1f603.png

I spend around 3 hours to modify the sim trail in order to put inside my 2 sim cards.
And I confirm that the 2 sim cards work great in a Global Mi 10 ( with b20 band and only 1 sim) flash with Xiaomi.eu rom.

Champagne .

No need to buy the china version, just the global one and a double sim trail.

Even with Chinese version xiaomi.eu rom enables band 20 and all 5g frequencies. There is no hardware differences it's just software limitation. I have flashed my Chinese version with official EEA ROM it picked band 20 immediately but only activated single sim. With xiaomi.eu everything works the way I wanted it to be , all EU 4g bands ,5g bands - except just Ok Google...but money wise saved 200 pounds...

Reactions: neron
HALLELUJAH,
IT'S WORKING
1f603.png
1f603.png
1f603.png
1f603.png
1f603.png

I spend around 3 hours to modify the sim trail in order to put inside my 2 sim cards.
And I confirm that the 2 sim cards work great in a Global Mi 10 ( with b20 band and only 1 sim) flash with Xiaomi.eu rom.

Champagne .

No need to buy the china version, just the global one and a double sim trail.
Dude, how about the IMEI ? Two different or both the same?

Even with Chinese version xiaomi.eu rom enables band 20 and all 5g frequencies. There is no hardware differences it's just software limitation. I have flashed my Chinese version with official EEA ROM it picked band 20 immediately but only activated single sim. With xiaomi.eu everything works the way I wanted it to be , all EU 4g bands ,5g bands - except just Ok Google...but money wise saved 200 pounds...

Dude, Do you have 4G+ on Chinese version with EU ROM ?
On Mi9 chinese, no matter what ROM you use, it won't get 4G+ at all! But What about Mi 10? Would you please test and report? Thanks in Advance

Last edited:
Great information !!!
So I understand well that in the global version, two different SIM cards of different operators will work in dual SIM mode? :)
Please, can you help me, where can I find the installation file for the Czech Republic?
And there would be no instructions or lines with instructions on how to reinstall the phone. I'm not an expert, but I have to have MI 10 :)[/QUOTE]

Dude, first thing is to Unlock Bootloader: use Mi Unlock
Then Flash TWRP: Search in XDA and find the file and introduction about how to flash it
Then, just download the ROM, put in the memory, boot the phone into TWRP and flash it!
It's not a hard thing, it's easy!

Why are you lying?

That's like all the others, it tells you which LTE band you're currently connected on, not what bands the phone is capable of.
I believe you can use "network cell info lite" which has a "raw" tab. it shows you all the neighbor cells that you pick up with their bands. I think if you can pick up band 20 your phone should be able to use it
here is a screenshot of me using the china firmware (on global phone) and seeing all the band 20 cell towers near me as soon as I enable Mobile Data

cell towers.jpg

Last edited:

you talk Bulshit Chinese Version did not have Band 20 also Xiaomi.eu Firmware cannot enable it

Bands frequency cannot be change just installing different ROM. Bands comes from the phone antenna system which creates a magnetic invisible tether between your phone and your carrier’s towers. It has frequency somewhere in the range 300 GHz to 3 kHz, low enough to pass invisibly around us. Want band 20 specifically? Get the Euro set.

Reactions: Zetex and neron
Glad to hear people have had success. Just need to sit tight and wait for the sim tray arriving now. Looks like it will take a long time

Last edited:
that's been said a thousand times, but it never worked... Band 20 is limited by hardware to save licence fees!

Not true. It's a software limitation that can be removed by flashing a modified driver configuration with the QPST tool.