Mi 10 Ultra in Europe

You can sing in on google play with the original rom?

On the chinese rom you can install google apps as well. Search for a file like "google installer apk" or "GApps". There are youtube videos how to install it.

Once installed you can sign into your google account.

If you want to sing with google try it first with "ok google" :)

On the chinese rom you can install google apps as well. Search for a file like "google installer apk" or "GApps". There are youtube videos how to install it.

Once installed you can sign into your google account.

If you want to sing with google try it first with "ok google" :)
I had to switch off the option "basic google services" and google play is running now. Have to danwload some applications and test them.

I've tried a few things, but couldn't get the software to recognize the Qualcomm modem, so none of the QPST versions I found were unable to communicate with the device. Most likely due to it being a newer and different modem, as maryjay noted.
The modem (x55) supports just about any frequency, but the phone might lack additional chips with antennas that need to do so too. That is still unclear.

So far I haven't really noticed the lack of B20. I've got 4G+ connections just about all of the time, and have terrific wifi at home, so it's not a real problem for me :)
I have also a 10 Ultra from china, using it for now 2 years, and i never had the 4G+, just only 4G with my provider Proximus in Belgium.
Also, the B20 is missing on the phone.
I had a MI9 bought in Belgium ( european model), and always had 4G+ with the same provider and same deep houses places.
with the 10 Ultra, in some places, like houses with big big wall, no more 4G, i fall on 2G and some times 3G.
For now 1 week, i have buyed the 11 Ultra from China, but with all the bands, B3 B7 B20, and i must say that the 4G signal is much much better even in closed spaces.
I told my experience from Belgium with those phones, but depending from your country and your provider, it may change

I'm using a 10 Ultra in Sweden and here my carrier is shutting down 3G fairly fast now. But it seems they are gonna use the same band for 4G instead so might not be that big of a deal.

For me it works. I'm almost always in bigger cities. Seen 3G a few times in very small towns. And Mike previous poster if I'm in a building with very thick walls and roof the 4G signal can get weak or go down to 3G or even 2G. So it's not perfect. But it works for me.