Mi 10 Ultra on 12.5/Android 11: Cannot pick up incoming calls?

pmouseca

Members
Jan 28, 2021
Phone works fine when it was on Android 10. Problem started after flashing Android 11, it'll first work after complete reset, and then one day just can't pick up calls anymore. I'd have to reset again and repeat the cycle.

The symptom is when calls show up, and I swipe to answer, it just stays at "Answering calls" and keeps on ringing. Then eventually it'll just show "missed call, VoLTE...."
Does anyone else have this problem, or tips on how to resolve it?

I had the same issue until I enabled VoLTE. My issue was that it wouldn't ring at all. I'm on AT&T and had to turn off the VoLTE check through the hidden dialer menu.

I turned both VoLTE and VoWifi checks off already, no difference :( The VoLTE icon shows up from the beginning.

The only way I can make this work is to downgrade to Android 10, however, with Android 10, wireless Android Auto doesn't work...

I have the same issue on Mi Note 10 lite on 12.1.1. I swipe to answer but nothing happens. I can only answer by going to notifications and clicking answer. I still didn't find the solution.

I solves this problem when i clear the cache and app data in settings>apps>manage apps>phone>storage> clear data

I had issue with a different phone model. [Display did not light when call arrived.]
I switched to google phone application that was present on the phone [ because of previous GOOGLE backup from global rom] and everything worked back fine.