MI 10 Ultra unofficial TWRP

It will need converting as its mainly in Chinese and reading further, it looks like it has come from the mi10 pro. But at least it's a start.
EDIT: I have tried it and it looks OK and English is selectable once inside but for now, just concentrating on getting the EU ROM installed.

Last edited:
Reactions: GPX-John
311? Seriously?
My initial time was 168 hours.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Yes, I posted above. It's ok, says it's 10pro once you change language to English but works fine.

Cool, so working TWRP is the door being kicked open!
Can you not just then flash magisk? found this

Can u write how to ? :) I have installed beta eu rom and now its Stable 12.0.10 and I want to install it.
It is quite easy actually, you just have to be careful.
First, I installed TWRP via Fastboot (when you unzip TWRP you will get 10 files, and the last one is in Chinese partly: 打开CMD命令行 - it is a windows batch file) by doubleclicking on that file mentioned before and typing fastboot flash recovery recovery.img . It will install TWRP quite quickly (it will be in Chinese when you first install but you will easily find a button to change that to English), and then you reboot in TWRP by typing fastboot reboot recovery.
Once in TWRP, you have to do format. After that, restart from TWRP and choose restart to recovery mode. Your computer will recognize your phone and there will be TWRP folder there. Upload zipped ROM there, and then click install in TWRP and choose that zip file. When it is installed go back and click wipe dalvik/art, cache and data (choose nothing else), and then reboot to system. Wait for a few minutes, and that is it.
Just be careful not to wipe something you should not wipe.
Good luck! :)

It is quite easy actually, you just have to be careful.
First, I installed TWRP via Fastboot (when you unzip TWRP you will get 10 files, and the last one is in Chinese partly: 打开CMD命令行 - it is a windows batch file) by doubleclicking on that file mentioned before and typing fastboot flash recovery recovery.img . It will install TWRP quite quickly (it will be in Chinese when you first install but you will easily find a button to change that to English), and then you reboot in TWRP by typing fastboot reboot recovery.
Once in TWRP, you have to do format. After that, restart from TWRP and choose restart to recovery mode. Your computer will recognize your phone and there will be TWRP folder there. Upload zipped ROM there, and then click install in TWRP and choose that zip file. When it is installed go back and click wipe dalvik/art, cache and data (choose nothing else), and then reboot to system. Wait for a few minutes, and that is it.
Just be careful not to wipe something you should not wipe.
Good luck! :)
All go good but when i upload xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.0.10.0.QJJCNXM_v12-10.zip and do all TWRP loop and no system install ??

All go good but when i upload xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.0.10.0.QJJCNXM_v12-10.zip and do all TWRP loop and no system install ??
You have to install it by clicking install in TWRP and choose that zip and follow it by wiping dalvik, cache and data as I wrote.

Too bad, this is not working for me. I have the 10 Pro TWRP on my phone now, when I try to flash the 12.0.9 zip or .10 and then format dalvik cache and data i end up in bootloop twrp
No booting into Miui Stable.... I dont know whats wrong there

Too bad, this is not working for me. I have the 10 Pro TWRP on my phone now, when I try to flash the 12.0.9 zip or .10 and then format dalvik cache and data i end up in bootloop twrp
No booting into Miui Stable.... I dont know whats wrong there
1st Format Data then install ROM then wipe dvl.. cashe and data and reboot.

Reactions: GPX-John
Thank you friend. I have successfully installed

Attachments

• 1600317936963.png
    1600317936963.png
    638.3 KB · Views: 867
Did someone try to flash magisk with this TWRP for Mi 10 Ultra ? I remember, i had some problems with Mi 10 Pro before with this TWRP after flash magisk. After a reboot, device everytime boot into fastboot mode.