MI 10 Ultra unofficial TWRP

Is it worth flashing a stock Chinese, lock bootloader and return as faulty? It's got to worth a try before sending it to eBay spares.

No it is not damaged, the calibration files are missing for some reason after changing the screen and updating to eu rom.

No it is not damaged, the calibration files are missing for some reason after changing the screen and updating to eu rom.
Strange one. Did you try going back to stock ? I hope I don't have to change my screen. I'm flashing EU after Thursday, I'll probably wait till latest weekly on Friday. Thanks for the update though.

This also happens on other devices and it is not because of a damaged part. I can confirm it because I changed the display for a friend (mi 9t pro) and fingerprint sensor only worked with old miui 11 roms. Probably xiaomi implemented some sort of check like apple does.

sorry for being off topic. just wanted to share my related experience as I could not find many info regarding this problem myself

Reactions: Mark F and Poney70
Hi guys, I need some help with this .... My BL is unlocked I`ve tried to install many twrps as instructed in many forums but I always get this
'fastboot' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
I can`t install any of the roms on the net because of this... have to use stock rom only which has many issues for me as an EU user....
Can anyone help me out here :)

Hi guys, I need some help with this .... My BL is unlocked I`ve tried to install many twrps as instructed in many forums but I always get this
'fastboot' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
I can`t install any of the roms on the net because of this... have to use stock rom only which has many issues for me as an EU user....
Can anyone help me out here :)
Hi, it may be that you don't have the adb files in the folder you are using or your open command prompt may not be in the right place.
I wrote a guide for the 10 ultra last year, it's still valid as it explains how to connect to your phone using a command prompt window on a pc, changing it to the right folder to use fastboot commands. Obviously now, you don't need to install ROMs using fastboot, so ignore that section. Have a read, the links are to my own Mega page. https://mega.nz/file/fIoWUD4a#q1S3wYoOltgaPcchAiXc3dHal7Sf31k5BZQBM4xy6NE
Feel free to contact me and ask any questions, no question is a silly question if it helps you out.

• Love
Reactions: Poney70 and skiliak
Hi, it may be that you don't have the adb files in the folder you are using or your open command prompt may not be in the right place.
I wrote a guide for the 10 ultra last year, it's still valid as it explains how to connect to your phone using a command prompt window on a pc, changing it to the right folder to use fastboot commands. Obviously now, you don't need to install ROMs using fastboot, so ignore that section. Have a read, the links are to my own Mega page. https://mega.nz/file/fIoWUD4a#q1S3wYoOltgaPcchAiXc3dHal7Sf31k5BZQBM4xy6NE
Feel free to contact me and ask any questions, no question is a silly question if it helps you out.
BROTHER !!!!!! THANK YOU mate.... Hope the custom rom works better than the stock, Will report back when I`ve gathered enough testing material :D

Reactions: Mark F
Your welcome
Sorry for the late reply but I've been on a vacation.... So I'm useing g the phone with the rom for the last 2 weeks and everything is absofuckinglutley amazing... sorry for the language :D
The phone it self is a beast, just one minor hiccup - the cam sees strange just the greenish colors, idk if it's from the rom or the cam it self if needed I'll post pics from it and other phones that are actually capturing the color correctly.
BTW any info bout updates or it depend on the Chinese guys....

If you are using the weekly beta version (you can find out in device settings), updates are nearly every week using TWRP or ota updates. The stable version, not so regular but it's always worth checking for the latest using the updater app or by pressing on the number 12 in device settings. Just remember that currently you will need to have a pattern screen lock not pin or password. If you try with pin or password, twrp won't be able to decrypt the ROM and update. Hopefully a newer twrp will overcome this if ever released.

Reactions: skiliak
If you are using the weekly beta version (you can find out in device settings), updates are nearly every week using TWRP or ota updates. The stable version, not so regular but it's always worth checking for the latest using the updater app or by pressing on the number 12 in device settings. Just remember that currently you will need to have a pattern screen lock not pin or password. If you try with pin or password, twrp won't be able to decrypt the ROM and update. Hopefully a newer twrp will overcome this if ever released.
yeah, using the stable and yes I'm checking with the app but nothing. Did not know that tha is all I need to do, thought that update is manually done. TY anyways.

Has anyone found a way to control volume of notifications, calls, ringtone, alarms separatelly. it's super annoying when I have set ringtone to max and my notifications is maxed as well but it's 5 times louder than my ringtone.....

Hi Mark, I tried to check your link and instructions, but it's asking for a decryption key! How do I get that? I have. 10 Ultra but it keeps losing GPS in Google maps so reviewing that I did everything right!

Thanks

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

After the failure, when I try to put EU ROM in TWRP, EU ROM does not appear in Install, only Up A Level, please help me!

Hi Mark, I tried to check your link and instructions, but it's asking for a decryption key! How do I get that? I have. 10 Ultra but it keeps losing GPS in Google maps so reviewing that I did everything right!

Thanks

Sorry, only just seen your message, you should have messaged me. Do you still need anything or are you sorted?

Reactions: Kiwiindo
Sorry, only just seen your message, you should have messaged me. Do you still need anything or are you sorted?
I'm all sorted now, the problem was fixed by reflashing and the case was also interfering! I didn't know I could DM you, as I'm new here. Thanks for reply.

Hi guys, Im on the latest stable version for few months now and the only issue I have is my banking app. Anyone can confirm if the google pay is active. I put in the settings my banking app but till now I could not pay with my phone anywhere.... it gives an error.

on the phone, sais something like the card is not registered in the phones payment system. I've set the payment method to e my banking app and set also to use the banki g app over the default payment method. on my other phone I have no issues using my card. I just add the banking app to google pay and it works. maybe I'm not doing something properly or the phone does not work right....