New Mi 10T / Pro - 20.12.29 bugs

Dorisnov

Members
Jun 19, 2018
Some things I found with the latest release of the beta for apollo:
  • Animation going to recents dont work with 3rd party launchers. There are some other animations that work weird around the system.
  • 3rd party launcher can't use fullscreen gestures.
  • Phone overheats with normal use (like checking twitter or tiktok).
  • Selfie camera still zoomed (like 1.2x or 1.4x) in vertical mode.
  • Sometimes when you unlock the phone the launcher is empty.
  • Sometimes after exiting an app the screen gets darker.
The ROM is real good for beeing the first release.

Thank for your work.

P.D: Can we use the MIUI+ beta? Anyone knows where can I donwload the program?

Last edited:
  • Animation going to recents dont work with 3rd party launchers. There are some other animations that work weird around the system.
  • 3rd party launcher can't use fullscreen gestures.
This is known for a long time, and is an Android 11 issue. Should have read the sticky post before reporting that: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/weekly-confirmed-issues-faq.46800/
As for the missing animations with third-party launchers, this is also well-known. They only recently made it possible to use Recents panel with third-party launchers on Android 11 (it was crashing before), but the animations are still incomplete. Looks like a work-in-progress.

• When you try to set a Superwallpaper there is a message that ask you to enable AOD, but still sets the wallpaper.
Of course, because enabling AOD is optional, hence it asks you if you want to enable AOD.
Super wallpapers can be used without enabling AOD...

• Stock launcher is the Xiaomi original, has not all the options EU used to have in MIUI12.
Uninstall System launcher app updates if you have missing Xiaomi.eu features and don't ever update it manually...

This is known for a long time, and is an Android 11 issue. Should have read the sticky post before reporting that: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/weekly-confirmed-issues-faq.46800/
As for the missing animations with third-party launchers, this is also well-known. They only recently made it possible to use Recents panel with third-party launchers on Android 11 (it was crashing before), but the animations are still incomplete. Looks like a work-in-progress.

Of course, because enabling AOD is optional, hence it asks you if you want to enable AOD.
Super wallpapers can be used without enabling AOD...

Uninstall System launcher app updates if you have missing Xiaomi.eu features and don't ever update it manually...

Sorry about posting without checking the known issues, my bad.

You're right, the laucher updates were the problem and I don't know when I updated it. I told about the AOD message cause you can think it's mandatory, but it can be due the translation.

Thanks!

EDIT: I don't know if this is a valid isue, but the home gesture does not triggers pip mode on youtube. You have to go to another app like going to settings from control center to trigger pip.

Last edited: