Mi 11 stuck in orange fastboot, PC not detected

wee2000

Members
Apr 22, 2022
i already read https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/stuck-in-orange-fastboot-loop.64576/ & tried to wait an hour before redo, but didn't found any solutions.

Basically, i have an unlocked bootloader venus, perfect phone with wifi issue(cannot ON wifi). I the downloaded venus_global_images_V13.0.1.0.SKBMIXM_20220216.0000.00_12.0_global.
Booted into fastboot(the normal blue FASTBOOT word with a bunny tech) & run flash-all directly(from the firmware folder itself). After flashing, my phone is stucked in an orange FASTBOOT word. When plugged in to PC, there's no hardware detection sound from PC, means its totally undetected. tried to press vol down & power, but it started back in the orange fastboot screen. there are times i could get into stock recovery, but there wasn't much i could do from it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-04-22 at 10.05.41 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-22 at 10.05.41 PM.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 163
I cant help you right now but I have studied the problem before flashing my Orange Rom on my Mi11. Obviously you have tried to flash the wrong ROM and bricked your phone. It appears that the only ROM that can be easily flashed on a device loaded with the ORANGE ROM is the EEA ROM and not the Global ROM. In any case before flashing you should have done a WIPE and a Format because the formatting of the partitions on the devices are different on orange devices. Altough a computer veteran for many years I didn't delt with fastboot for a long time this is why I am very cautious before undertaking this process. I think you should first try to unbrick your device. from what I read there are some clues in different forums. Once done you should try to flash with the right version of MI flash tools, after a WIPE and Format with the Mi11 TRWP. Before doing anything read of lot of advice on reliable sources of information like xda developers. good luck.

Once I am done wit(h my flashing of Miui 13 I will try to write a tutorial in English. The only one I did find for Orange users is in French ( my native m langage)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
. Best Henry

I cant help you right now but I have studied the problem before flashing my Orange Rom on my Mi11. Obviously you have tried to flash the wrong ROM and bricked your phone. It appears that the only ROM that can be easily flashed on a device loaded with the ORANGE ROM is the EEA ROM and not the Global ROM. In any case before flashing you should have done a WIPE and a Format because the formatting of the partitions on the devices are different on orange devices. Altough a computer veteran for many years I didn't delt with fastboot for a long time this is why I am very cautious before undertaking this process. I think you should first try to unbrick your device. from what I read there are some clues in different forums. Once done you should try to flash with the right version of MI flash tools, after a WIPE and Format with the Mi11 TRWP. Before doing anything read of lot of advice on reliable sources of information like xda developers. good luck.

Once I am done wit(h my flashing of Miui 13 I will try to write a tutorial in English. The only one I did find for Orange users is in French ( my native m langage)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
. Best Henry
thanks for that instruction! that XIaoMiTool V2 really helped me

Hi
I am currently on this problem with a Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE and I try the XiaoMiTool V2 application which downloads the rom for me hoping to solve this problem.
I'll keep you informed

Finally it don't work
I will take advantage of this topic to avoid creating another one to explain in detail what I did and my problem

I have my Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE 256go has the bootloader unlocked (no problem on this step)
I booted *TWRP* from my PC, I wanted to install it in my smart but it wouldn't (I forgot the error it made)
Despite this, I did a Format/Data and installed the rom "*xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V13.0.3.0.SKOCNXM_v13-12*" but the procedure failed and after each restart, I only have the Fastboot mode (orange) which appears and I can no longer boot *TWRP *from a PC.

After that, here are the applications I tried to get out of this situation
Using
**_Xiaomi Unlock**: Following the recommendation of a youtuber, it's useless since the bootloader is already unlocked.
**_Xiaomi MiFlash**: By selecting the rom and the flash, it's does "*error "antirollback check error*"
**_XiaoMiTool V2**: During the flash procedure, it doesn't want to install the "*Flash super*" and by starting it again or skipping it, the whole installation is canceled.

This is what I have done so far.
I'll let you know if I have any news, hoping someone can help me.

Last edited:
Finally it don't work
I will take advantage of this topic to avoid creating another one to explain in detail what I did and my problem

I have my Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE 256go has the bootloader unlocked (no problem on this step)
I booted *TWRP* from my PC, I wanted to install it in my smart but it wouldn't (I forgot the error it made)
Despite this, I did a Format/Data and installed the rom "*xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V13.0.3.0.SKOCNXM_v13-12*" but the procedure failed and after each restart, I only have the Fastboot mode (orange) which appears and I can no longer boot *TWRP *from a PC.

Using
**_Xiaomi Unlock**: Following the recommendation of a youtuber, it's useless since the bootloader is already unlocked.
**_Xiaomi MiFlash**: By selecting the rom and the flash, it's does "*error "antirollback check error*"
**_XiaoMiTool V2**: During the flash procedure, it doesn't want to install the "*Flash super*" and by starting it again or skipping it, the whole installation is canceled.

I can help you, it's pretty ez, we go on TeamViewer and I do that for you for free, no need to worry, if it is in fastboot I can help, if it is edl I can't, reply here or send dm on Instagram @samu_trumpet_ if we can resolve the issue I will post here all the progress to help others.

Finally it don't work

Using

Because of different timezones I only have a few hours before I go to sleep, but we can do it now

i already read https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/stuck-in-orange-fastboot-loop.64576/ & tried to wait an hour before redo, but didn't found any solutions.

Basically, i have an unlocked bootloader venus, perfect phone with wifi issue(cannot ON wifi). I the downloaded venus_global_images_V13.0.1.0.SKBMIXM_20220216.0000.00_12.0_global.
Booted into fastboot(the normal blue FASTBOOT word with a bunny tech) & run flash-all directly(from the firmware folder itself). After flashing, my phone is stucked in an orange FASTBOOT word. When plugged in to PC, there's no hardware detection sound from PC, means its totally undetected. tried to press vol down & power, but it started back in the orange fastboot screen. there are times i could get into stock recovery, but there wasn't much i could do from it.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Read the message I send above to another guy, it applies for you as well.

Finally, I was able to fix the problem another way.
Here is what I did:
I plugged my phone in Fastboot mode on my PC, downloaded a rom installable via Fastboot (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V13.0.2.0.SKOCNXM_v13-12.fastboot.zip),
unzipped the file and launched the .bat file
After a moment of waiting (and anxiety), the phone restarted with the MI logo and then arrived at the MIUI parameters

Last edited:
Finally, I was able to fix the problem another way.
Here is what I did:
I plugged my phone in Fastboot mode on my PC, downloaded a rom installable via Fastboot (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V13.0.2.0.SKOCNXM_v13-12.fastboot.zip),
unzipped the file and launched the .bat file
After a moment of waiting (and anxiety), the phone restarted with the MI logo and then arrived at the MIUI parameters
Thats good, glad it work out for you

I'm running a Mi11 and similar issue, I had TWRP, tried updating, probably missed a step, or something.
Now TWRP 3.7 doesn't work (no touch or mouse at all), even if I plug my mouse thru OTG doesn't light up.
On fastboot it does not appear, but my other phone does, so drivers are correctly installed.