MI 11 T USB-C Headphone problem after MIUI upgrade

skoti

Members
Mar 23, 2022
Ever since the 13 MIUI was added to the phone, the original Xiaomi USB-C headphone has not worked well.
For voice calls, doing it at random intervals is to drop the sound on the side and my microphone.
The person I called only hears humming.
I've tried another USB-C headset and it does the same.
I've tried 1-2 things in developer mode, but nothing has fixed it.
Does anyone have an idea?
Any help?

Last edited:
Hi, I also have a problem with my Mi11 and usb-c microphone. I am running latest weekly xiaomi.eu rom.
I tried several camera and recording apps, but they only record with the built-in microphone.
I also tried a 3,5mm headset with the original usb-c to 3,5mm cable. This way recording audio with a headset works.
With other android phones the usb-c microphone works. (USB-C microphone which doesn't work is a Synco PT2).

Is this a bug or general problem with Mi11?

Reactions: Bboymiau
I also have problems voice calls and usb type c headphones, doing it at random intervals the sound drops. The person I call only hears random buzzing. Also using xiaomi 11T miui 13

Hello,

Unfortunately, I have the same problem you mentioned for Xiaomi 11T.

Whenever I'm on a phone call (not WhatsApp, Messenger etc.) but a normal phone call and I'm using the headphones Mi 10 Type C and I close the display by pressing the power button, the other person I'm talking to is hearing a noise. Also, I'm not able to hear that person anymore. The phone call is properly working using my headphones with the display on, but whenever I close the display the issue occurs.
@skoti

Did you manage to find a way to solve this issue?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello,

I have a similar problem with my Xiaomi 11T. Since a MIUI update, the usc C connectiong is not working correctly, connecting an disconnecting in a loop. When I connect a game controller (Razer Kishi v1) to the usb C connection of the phone, It connects and disconnect continuosly. Many people with this phone has the same problem (I have found on many forums).

I don´t undestand why Xiaomy doesn´t solve this issue with a new update. I think the problem is related to the save power functionality of the usb. When I connect the game controller to the power, and it sends power to the phone, the problem disappears.

If anyone have a solution, please, share it.
Many thanks.