New Mi 11 Ultra 12.5.7 EU Twitter External Link Bug

Imroronoazoro

Members
Oct 23, 2021
So I just recently purchased Mi 11 Ultra. Fast forward.. I have the latest stable version 12.5.17.

In Twitter normal or dual on both the apps when you try to click on a link the app crashes and restarts. Not able to click on any links whatsoever.

Is there something which I have done caused this? Because I haven't found any more bugs. Or this issue with any other app.

newgolfer

Members
May 29, 2020
Nobody will answer you because the rom you have on your phone is a stock rom (original Xiaomi) while in this forum we discuss exclusively Xiaomi EU custom Roms. You must address your question to the official Xiaomi forum (https://c.mi.com).

Imroronoazoro

Members
Oct 23, 2021
Nobody will answer you because the rom you have on your phone is a stock rom (original Xiaomi) while in this forum we discuss exclusively Xiaomi EU custom Roms. You must address your question to the official Xiaomi forum (https://c.mi.com).
I am using the xiaomieu rom. I unlocked bootloader... I am on the latest stable xiaomieu rom.

I hope someone addresses now.

Last edited:

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
I don't see any log from you, how are we supposed to know why it crashed? Can't personally reproduce the crash on Mi 10.

Reactions: newgolfer

Imroronoazoro

Members
Oct 23, 2021
I don't see any log from you, how are we supposed to know why it crashed? Can't personally reproduce the crash on Mi 10.
I don't know how to report the bug. It flickers back to the profile or re opens the tweet. How to show that other than a screen recording?

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
I restarted my device. The problem disappeared. If at all it comes back I will do a screen recording.
How to create a logcat file

# connect phone with PC and USB
# set USB debug - on
# create a textfile -> eg logfile.txt in adb folder on PC
# adb logcat > logfile.txt
# make actions on phone and wait for issue
# ctrl+c (to stop logfile recording)
# analyze the logfile
# send the last eg 5 seconds, the relevant entries

Reactions: Imroronoazoro

Imroronoazoro

Members
Oct 23, 2021
How to create a logcat file

# connect phone with PC and USB
# set USB debug - on
# create a textfile -> eg logfile.txt in adb folder on PC
# adb logcat > logfile.txt
# make actions on phone and wait for issue
# ctrl+c (to stop logfile recording)
# analyze the logfile
# send the last eg 5 seconds, the relevant entries
Thanks appreciate it. Just Google myself. But I will keep this handy. If ever I face some problem I will use it

gogocar62

Members
Apr 22, 2021

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2021-10-26 191207.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2021-10-26 191207.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 48

gogocar62

Members
Apr 22, 2021
OK. The problem will probably be in Chrome. V Microsoft EDGE it works well but with a warning.