Mi 11 Ultra does not recognize TWRP via pc

zequinto

Members
Feb 9, 2021
Hi everyone,

I have a Mi 11 Ultra that i bought in TD, with miui.eu , version 12.4.5 stable.

I wanted to update do miui 12.5, so i followed that store tutorial in here .

After rebooting my 11 ultra to fastboot mode, my pc does not recognize it with cmd batch file to install TWRP . (already downloaded it and tried it several times)

I follow everything the guide says, and only connect cable to my 11 ultra after entering fastboot mode.

The thing is that my pc never detect's the 11 ultra to start booting twrp.

I searched for guide's in the forum, but all of them refer to stuck in fastboot.

I think my 11 ultra is not stuck (frozen ? ) in fastboot.

I restarted it and it works fine.

I just can´t update it, as i said above.

So, i don't know if this situation is the same as "stucking" in fastbot mode.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you very much in advance.
Zequinto

Hi everyone,

I have a Mi 11 Ultra that i bought in TD, with miui.eu , version 12.4.5 stable.

I wanted to update do miui 12.5, so i followed that store tutorial in here .

After rebooting my 11 ultra to fastboot mode, my pc does not recognize it with cmd batch file to install TWRP . (already downloaded it and tried it several times)

I follow everything the guide says, and only connect cable to my 11 ultra after entering fastboot mode.

The thing is that my pc never detect's the 11 ultra to start booting twrp.

I searched for guide's in the forum, but all of them refer to stuck in fastboot.

I think my 11 ultra is not stuck (frozen ? ) in fastboot.

I restarted it and it works fine.

I just can´t update it, as i said above.

So, i don't know if this situation is the same as "stucking" in fastbot mode.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you very much in advance.
Zequinto
Your phone has an application called "UPDATER" make use of it to update your phone on EU rom.
You can also download the rom and install it via this application. (3 dots top right screen)
I will not read your linked guide. No time to do it...

Your phone has an application called "UPDATER" make use of it to update your phone on EU rom.
You can also download the rom and install it via this application. (3 dots top right screen)
I will not read your linked guide. No time to do it...
But I think his phone doesn't have TWRP, the 12.5.4.0 Stable (12.4.5.0 doesn't exist... ^^) for Mi 11 Ultra was a "fastboot" ROM. :)

@zequinto Hello, you should try to install Xiaomi drivers if you can't boot TWRP. Check my following post to know how to install Xiaomi drivers => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/problems-with-updating.61957/post-616357

;)

But I think his phone doesn't have TWRP, the 12.5.4.0 Stable (12.4.5.0 doesn't exist... ^^) for Mi 11 Ultra was a "fastboot" ROM. :)

@zequinto Hello, you should try to install Xiaomi drivers if you can't boot TWRP. Check my following post to know how to install Xiaomi drivers => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/problems-with-updating.61957/post-616357

;)
Yes, the updater does not work.....
Probably didn't Gave all info....

Thank you very much. As soon as i can i will check your post

Enviado do meu M2102K1C através do Tapatalk