Mi 11 ultra Rear Display Auto Disable

Kaminkzi

Members
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, the rear display has been automatically deactivating without my consent for several days, it is very irritating to have to activate it all the time.I wonder if it's something that turns it off automatically, for example when the battery is low.If it happens to you too and you have found a solution I would be happy to clarify everything, thank you very much!

MIUI Global: 12.5.6
Rear Display version: 1.3.6 (Recent update downloaded APK online).
IMG_20210927_015307.jpg

Hi, the rear display has been automatically deactivating without my consent for several days, it is very irritating to have to activate it all the time.I wonder if it's something that turns it off automatically, for example when the battery is low.If it happens to you too and you have found a solution I would be happy to clarify everything, thank you very much!

MIUI Global: 12.5.6
Rear Display version: 1.3.6 (Recent update downloaded APK online).
so you updated the rear display apk, with the version in the weekly rom I dont have any issues...

please shrink the screenshot, if @LOLO9393 will see it .... oh oh :)

PS:
# use setedit to edit the time of the rear screen from 3000 (30s) to what number you want its like AOD
# System Table
# subscreen_display_time=[display time in ms]
# subscreen_switch=[0 - dont go off]

Last edited:
Reactions: geoorg
No problem HERE!
The guy opened his own an personal related thread!
He can spam 20 pages without stressing me for that as it is not on the weekly topic!
But I am sure he will take care to understand the matter and hope for a prompt solving of this faced issue.

Thanks for your advice, no until 2 days ago without this update I did not receive notifications in the rear display, not even the mobile phone charge icon. The update fixed a lot of the problems I had, except for this one.Let me explain, the rear display works perfectly, the only problem is that at any moment it turns off, and I don't understand why.After I go to check the settings of the rear display m I realize that it is off again and I have to activate it again!I understand it can be a comical situation, but it's not normal!

Thanks for your advice, no until 2 days ago without this update I did not receive notifications in the rear display, not even the mobile phone charge icon. The update fixed a lot of the problems I had, except for this one.Let me explain, the rear display works perfectly, the only problem is that at any moment it turns off, and I don't understand why.After I go to check the settings of the rear display m I realize that it is off again and I have to activate it again!I understand it can be a comical situation, but it's not normal!
Did you try this yet?

I realized that after putting:
# subscreen_switch = [0 - dont go off]

The display no longer turns on when I lift the phone but only after double-tapping.

I realized that after putting:
# subscreen_switch = [0 - dont go off]

The display no longer turns on when I lift the phone but only after double-tapping.
its an optional setting, it deactivates the screen status

I have the weekly rom and 1.3.5 I dont have to activate it again and again it is working like a charme. perhaps it will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: Kaminkzi
I update, since I modified with SetEdit "subscreen_switch = 0" the rear display works only after double tap and I'm happy with it.Much better than manually re-enabling it from settings. Too bad that a nice feature is missing ... They will probably fix it in the next updates.What I have noticed now after this function is that the previews of notifications such as WhatsApp are no longer displayed in the rear display.Check only the red dot of the general notifications. Anyway thanks for the help I think the post can be closed!

Reactions: katerpanne
I just realized I needed to download an app to do this, I'm trying like this right now, I'll be in touch by the end of this day, thank you so much for pointing this out to me again!
I have the same problem the rear display keeps disabling itself. What app did you have to download to modify these settings, or where can I modify them? Please help

I have the same problem the rear display keeps disabling itself. What app did you have to download to modify these settings, or where can I modify them? Please help
setedit from playstore i have described it in this topic

# use setedit to edit the time of the rear screen from 3000 (30s) to what number you want its like AOD
# System Table

setedit from playstore i have described it in this topic

# System Table
Sorry I didn't realize it is an app untill now. I downloaded it and the settings are already as you described. And still the display disables itself after like 1-3 hours. It doesn't react to any of tapping or turning, I have to manually turn the settings back just as the topic creator shown on the screenshot

Attachments

• IMG_20220105_114953.jpg
    IMG_20220105_114953.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 246