Mi 11 Ultra (Star) - Latest firmware?

If you are using the official Global ROM, please contact Xiaomi.
If you are using a custom ROM from xiaomi.eu, you have to install the update manually.

If you are using the official Global ROM, please contact Xiaomi.
If you are using a custom ROM from xiaomi.eu, you have to install the update manually.
Currently, I'm in MIUI 14.0.7.0.TKAEUXM

Is your device Global version or China version ?
In that case you are using the official Global EEA ROM. Not xiaomi.eu ROM. You should solve your problem on the Xiaomi website.
If you have an unlocked bootloader, update manually.

Is your device Global version or China version ?
In that case you are using the official Global EEA ROM. Not xiaomi.eu ROM. You should solve your problem on the Xiaomi website.
If you have an unlocked bootloader, update manually.
Brought it as China. then i installed the Global ROM

Downloading. Thanks alot Mate... :emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:
Really?
A few posts above yours is a link to the current xiaomi.eu ROM several times.

Really?
A few posts above yours is a link to the current xiaomi.eu ROM several times.
Sry, I was blind and did not see the entry at the beginning of the list.

Hi, My MI11 Ultra has Android 13/MIUI14.0.13.0TKACNXM from Xiaomi.eu. Can my phone be upgraded to HyperOS with the above mentioned update (OS1.0.3.0.UKACNXM) ? Or does it work with Android 14 only?

seems like all Mi 11 series are effected with high battery drain on HyperOS, I clean installed HyperOS to Mi 11 and the battery drain is very bad, struggle to make it early / late evening now :( go to sleep with it 60% wake up and its 20% battery ?

I was thinking of flashing back to Miui 14 but have to set everything up again which is a hassle and been hoping for update on hyperos to fix the battery drain

seems like all Mi 11 series are effected with high battery drain on HyperOS, I clean installed HyperOS to Mi 11 and the battery drain is very bad, struggle to make it early / late evening now :( go to sleep with it 60% wake up and its 20% battery ?

I was thinking of flashing back to Miui 14 but have to set everything up again which is a hassle and been hoping for update on hyperos to fix the battery drain
are you on 1.0.2 or 1.0.3?

are you on 1.0.2 or 1.0.3?
its 1.01.0 for mi 11 venus first stable hyperos xiaomi.eu release no update since

was gonna flash back Miui 14 but its hassle setting eveything up again from clean install, think I will just wait till end of year and upgrade to one of the new releases, my eyes are on the Oneplus 13 hopefully will follow Oneplus 12 cheap CN version flash to Oxygen

I am currently using a Mi 11 Ultra, flashed with the latest stable update of HyperOS EU. I'm experiencing an issue where I can't edit the SMSC number for my second SIM slot. Although I can receive SMS, I am unable to send any. I've tried updating through the *#*#4636#*#* code, but it results in an update error. Additionally, when I attempt to edit the SMSC via the MI Message app, I receive an error message stating 'Cannot edit SMSC.' Can anyone help with this issue, please?

I was able to address battery drain and slowdowns in M11 Ultra with HyperOS.

First, you need to clear the Google Play Services data in the Apps section.

After that, use the Speed Boost feature to prevent apps from loading into memory (even when not in use). Open the Security Hub, go to the settings (symbol in the top right corner of the screen), and lock all apps (enable the toggle switch). I had to lock 140 apps, but after doing that, the phone no longer loaded those apps into memory. You can leave out the ones that make sense to you.
Reboot your phone.

I was able to address battery drain and slowdowns in M11 Ultra with HyperOS.

First, you need to clear the Google Play Services data in the Apps section.

After that, use the Speed Boost feature to prevent apps from loading into memory (even when not in use). Open the Security Hub, go to the settings (symbol in the top right corner of the screen), and lock all apps (enable the toggle switch). I had to lock 140 apps, but after doing that, the phone no longer loaded those apps into memory. You can leave out the ones that make sense to you.
Reboot your phone.
Tried this on mi 11, is your Google wallet still working mines stopped can't add account says there was a problem with setting active account I reverted back to previous settings with lock etc , data cleared , reinstalled wallet still doesn't work

Guess I'll need to do clean reinstall or just carry card with me , can't be bothered to do clean install as I'm planning to upgrade to OnePlus 13 should be out in couple of months

Last edited:
Tried this on mi 11, is your Google wallet still working mines stopped can't add account says there was a problem with setting active account I reverted back to previous settings with lock etc , data cleared , reinstalled wallet still doesn't work

Guess I'll need to do clean reinstall or just carry card with me , can't be bothered to do clean install as I'm planning to upgrade to OnePlus 13 should be out in couple of months
Had the same problem with Google wallet, after installing 1.0.4 it is gone and working fine again.
However, battery Performance seems to be the same as before.