Mi 11 wifi problem

Hombre711

Members
May 21, 2021
Hi. WiFi on my Mi11 suddenly stopped working about 2 weeks ago. I've red it's becoming common problem. Is any solution to this, please? I've tried many things, even starting the phone in safe mode. Nothing helped. I didn't try factory reset but I've red it's not helping .

I'm from China, and my Mi 11 had the same problem. Go to the after sales service point to replace a new phone. It is a problem and the only way to solve it is to change the motherboard. Specific Xiaomi Mi11 (Made between Nov. 2020 and Feb. 2021) could have this problem. It is said that these phones' persist partition could be destroyed during the update, and there is no flashing-way to fix it.

I'm from China, and my Mi 11 had the same problem. Go to the after sales service point to replace a new phone. It is a problem and the only way to solve it is to change the motherboard. Specific Xiaomi Mi11 (Made between Nov. 2020 and Feb. 2021) could have this problem. It is said that these phones' persist partition could be destroyed during the update, and there is no flashing-way to fix it.
Thank you

[QUOTE = "gehao94, postagem: 609738, membro: 298751"]
Sou da China e meu Mi 11 teve o mesmo problema. Vá para o ponto de serviço pós-venda para substituir um novo telefone. É um problema e a única maneira de resolvê-lo é trocando a placa-mãe. O Xiaomi Mi11 específico (feito entre novembro de 2020 e fevereiro de 2021) pode ter esse problema. Diz-se que a partição persistente desses telefones pode ser destruída durante a atualização e não há uma maneira de corrigir isso.
[/CITAR]
Você sabe mais alguma informação sobre o problema?

Mines sent to tradingsh to warranty, sent to Germany, and they sent to china, 3 months now, and still waiting