Mi 11 Wireless Charging Stopped Working

My phone is MI11. I have been struggling with this problem for two months now. My chargers are two Mi 20 W wireless charging stands and
Mi 20W Wireless Car Charger.
The first charger stand completely broke my phone (there the green light flashes all the time) and the new charger I ordered is also half way through?
I suggest that the phone breaks the controller inside the fast charger after some unknown update?
Sometimes I managed to get the charging to work by placing the charger halfway in the charging area. The car charger work without any problems.
Solution: I will probably order another charger stand from AliExpress and by that time maybe the official MIUI 14 will be out?
Mi20wcharging.jpg
Mi20wchargingcar.jpg

I was able to charge my phone so I put the phone in the charger not quite in the center but a little off center. It works for me 100%
336514719_908511473538598_8481974823752524159_n.jpg

Mine pulls 27W to 34W, i have a cable display power usage. I have all official devices, spent 100USD on the 50W car charger. Put it a couple times, it works. Sometimes it goes blinking, stopped. I put a new battery same issue. I have another battery I can try, they are only 15USD so who cares.

This is a big hardware problem, Not software problem. Dint try to find problem in software because is not. Is a poor designed and not enough tested wireless chargins system . I am at seccond motherboard changed and if it will happen again i will requested a total refund and never put hand on a Xiaomi phone. I encountered this problem first time after 8 months of daily using Xiaomi 80 W wireless charger and seccond time wireless chargind damaged after only a week.

That's right, the problem is hardware, I also changed two motherboards, plus the part of the coils. At the moment, it charges without problems, but at 30W, if you charge it at 50W, it fails again. I keep it for a while, then I charge it again at 50W to destroy it and I will ask for the money back, as it is under warranty.

I can't use reverse charging..it always quit after 5 seconds with message: Turned off reverse wireless charging. An error occurred during charging"

Using 13.0.13 but in the past I used 14.0.6 with same result. Anybody else this fault? How can I fix it?

I can't use reverse charging..it always quit after 5 seconds with message: Turned off reverse wireless charging. An error occurred during charging"

Using 13.0.13 but in the past I used 14.0.6 with same result. Anybody else this fault? How can I fix it?
I have this issue when i connect a non Qi wireless certified device for example the galaxy watch 5 won't charge with the reverse wireless charging and stays about 5 sec before turning off,while the oneplus buds pro can charge easily

For me, it seems this wireless charge problem is only happens on eu rom? China ROM has very few same cases. Does eu rom tried to downgrade wireless charge to like 30w,then messed up?

I don't know if the Huawei free buds pro are Qi certified. I'm not 100% sure but in my opinion it worked in the past with the same phone and freebuds. I will try next time to charge an iphone. A friend has the 11 ultra with original European Rom and it also don't work.

Charging an iphone is working fine. Only my freebuds pro doesn't work

But what I mean is only the reverse charging. The wireless charging is working fine all the time

Last edited:
I suggest that you get a 33W or 30W wireless charger and get used to it cuz this is a full world issue and has nothing to do either with roms or hardware