MI-2 Device Review

You can forget to obtain the Mi2 before aprox. March next year. The first batch on 13 October offers 200k phones only (150.000 mi2 16 GB and 50.000 mi2 32GB). As you know tha last 200k sale of M1s was 10 minutes. The Mi2 sale could be much much faster few minutes or less. The first prices on ebay will be >= 500 USD, check it out :) And don't forget to add ~20% of the European cutoms fee so the final price in Europe will be ~ 600 USD.

You can forget to obtain the Mi2 before aprox. March next year. The first batch on 13 October offers 200k phones only (150.000 mi2 16 GB and 50.000 mi2 32GB). As you know tha last 200k sale of M1s was 10 minutes. The Mi2 sale could be much much faster few minutes or less. The first prices on ebay will be >= 500 USD, check it out :)

we dont know that, heard they improved the production rate compared to last year, but well last year we only had xiaomi 1, now we got xiaomi 1s and xiaomi 2.. so thats going to be some demand there.

You can all stop asking to get them in X country. Its not going to happen officially for at least 8 more months. So just stop. Unless you have an inner connection with an F code or buying it from a 3rd party. Then you have no chance.

Please stop asking for every damn country. As long as its outside China it might as well be on the moon.

You can all stop asking to get them in X country. Its not going to happen officially for at least 8 more months. So just stop. Unless you have an inner connection with an F code or buying it from a 3rd party. Then you have no chance.

Please stop asking for every damn country. As long as its outside China it might as well be on the moon.

Does anyone know if Xiaomi ship to the moon? I hope I can get it on the moon :(

Reactions: AirieFenix
+ also would it be launched in retail stores in HK on 18th oct?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

If China doesnt even have a store for it, then no other country has.. Even the chinese people have to buy the phone from the website, practically sleep next to the computer to buy one when its released..

Sux, no SD card slot... I'll stay far away from phones like that :)

yeah... im still deciding whether i should get one or not now.. the sd card thing is a big deal actually but on other hand theres the OTG cable which xiaomi 1 will prob never get due to hardware limitations.. it shouldnt be a big issue thou, i mean i am using 16 gb and i ll prob never buy a bigger one as long as i have this one.

but the thing is, its good to have the option to remove or upgrade even if you never intend to.

Can you please give a bit more info on the videorecorder function? Maybe upload a sample video?

I would kill for there to be a CDMA version! This is the first time I've been disappointed to be on Verizon.

Just got an email from my reseller, that the Mi-2 will apperar in China not on the 15th or 18th but at the end of october. Is that true?

Just got an email from my reseller, that the Mi-2 will apperar in China not on the 15th or 18th but at the end of october. Is that true?

Seeing as I own a MI2 Sample and there is still some tiny problems. I think its being delayed to fix those.