New MI 3W MIUI 4.5.30-4.6.6 Voice sound cluttered after a few minutes during call

May 8, 2014
Started after update 4.5.30. People start to complain that they cannot understand anymore what I am saying. The words are being chopped. This happend already with earlier releases of MIUI, but occured mainly while talking with bluetooth.
This is not just a bug, this phone (mi3w) cannot be used for phonecalls. I can't imagine I am the only one that is confronted with this malfunctioning. Updates are loaded using the standard updater.
Typically this occurs after a certain period of time. It may occure immediately, but it may also occur after 5-15 minutes while in the call.

It is the most annoying bug ever! The solution I used sofar is switching the phone to speaker and then back to BT.
After the switch sound quality is perfect. However, after some minutes, (mostly >5 or 10) the problem reoccurs. Again switching back and forth between speaker phone and BT resolves the issue.
100% sure it is a software algorithm issue on suppressing noise, should be easy to fix if it gets some focus!

No, I am running 4.6.20 and making phone calls with MI3W is still embarrassing. I have to regularly switch between speaker phone and phone in order to make people hear my voice clearly!