Mi 5c Roms, Known Issues And Bug Reporting

Oct 20, 2017
I have some problems with the phone

1. Widgets crash after a while and I have to delete them and add them again.

2. The compass of the phone is not well calibrated. When I look north the compass point to another direction. I tried doing the 8 moves but the orientation never gets well

3. Since a while the Mi Controller doesn't save the remotes I add and every time I want to use it I have to configure it

Sturr

Members
Mar 24, 2018
Hi. There appears to be a problem with Android downloading large amounts of data after version 9.1 stable. My thread has identified 3 phones having exactly the same issue. xiaomi.eu/community/threads/high-network-usage-by-android-os-miui-9.43728/
Could you let me know how I can bring this to the attention of someone who might be able to investigate the issue. Many thanks.

Dec 3, 2017
Still nothing yet, I've asked ingbrzy about other devices too but there's no ETA... I think they're really busy with weeklies, we just have to wait.
yep, it's too bad that they think on weekly ROMs only )))) stable ROM needs some stability improvement i think and hope in 9.5.2.0 it will be better performance. waiting for EU release

Feb 1, 2018
hi, i m stuck on 8.3.15. , cant install any rom after that. tried few of them and all i got is com.android.systemui error. anyone know why?
Is a problem with theme compatibility, boot in to twrp, with file explorer go to /data/system/theme and delete file called lockscreen, reboot and don't install themes from miui. Any non compatible themes crash systemui.

Regards

Dec 3, 2017
Hey guys, I'm really angry about Mi5C GPS... I'm in Barcelona, wanted to use Maps.Me app and GPS doesn't works at all. I didn't used before offline mode GPS and Wifi done it's job well, bit now when i need offline working GPS isn't just dead! what to do?! please if any ideas tell me. I use Stable latest ROM of Mi5C. thanks!

Dec 3, 2017
Hey guys, I've got an issue on MIUI Folder, i want to put there old backup file but i can't make any changes in this folder, and on backups it says no enough space on device. How can i fix this? I have 50GB free space... i can't find solution over internet ((

Feb 1, 2018
Hey guys, I've got an issue on MIUI Folder, i want to put there old backup file but i can't make any changes in this folder, and on backups it says no enough space on device. How can i fix this? I have 50GB free space... i can't find solution over internet ((

LevaNi90, has provado a copiarlo desde el recovery???

Aug 25, 2016
Hello,

I read in the OP have two TWRP recovery. One for Xiaomi.eu and other one by 7to.cn
what are the differences? I need install one and then go with Latest xiaomi.eu stable ROM.

Thanks!