New MI 8 LITE, Heroes Evolved Problem

chAbs

Members
Apr 21, 2019
Hello. I Have Mi 8 Lite. Thank you for ur update, but last 2 update (20.5.14 and 20.5.21) i have problem with my game HEROES EVOLVED, This game is like mobile legends. When i'm starting game nothing happening, i cannot login with play games or facebook or with guest.. when im downgradeing my phone to 20.5.7 update it goes well :( i tried everything, cleaning cach, deep clean, deleted and reinstalled but everything is same.. also cleared data in google play games and play services but nothing changed.. Also when im opening Google play games it says i played it now, it recognizes like i was successfully played game, but it was happened nothing, onlys shows login screen and nothing happens, for more info i'll attach screenshots, Please Help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-22-14-17-27-866_com.rsg.heroesevolved.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot_2020-05-22-14-18-16-636_com.google.android.play.games.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-22-14-18-16-636_com.google.android.play.games.jpg
    760.5 KB · Views: 132
Reactions: Noegarcia98
Hello. I Have Mi 8 Lite. Thank you for ur update, but last 2 update (20.5.14 and 20.5.21) i have problem with my game HEROES EVOLVED, This game is like mobile legends. When i'm starting game nothing happening, i cannot login with play games or facebook or with guest.. when im downgradeing my phone to 20.5.7 update it goes well :( i tried everything, cleaning cach, deep clean, deleted and reinstalled but everything is same.. also cleared data in google play games and play services but nothing changed.. Also when im opening Google play games it says i played it now, it recognizes like i was successfully played game, but it was happened nothing, onlys shows login screen and nothing happens, for more info i'll attach screenshots, Please Help
I also have the same problem on miui 12 20.5.21.
when you downloaded version did heroes evolved work for you?
go from miui.eu 10 to miui.eu 12
I have Mi 8

I also have the same problem on miui 12 20.5.21.
when you downloaded version did heroes evolved work for you?
go from miui.eu 10 to miui.eu 12
I have Mi 8
Go in heroes evolved app info > permissions > and deny device info access.. then clear heroes evolved cache and try to login.. maybe it ll work for u :(

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Reactions: Noegarcia98
Go in heroes evolved app info > permissions > and deny device info access.. then clear heroes evolved cache and try to login.. maybe it ll work for u :(

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
thanks friend it worked sooo much :)

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: chAbs