New Mi 8 Lite - No Mobile Network

chAbs

Members
Apr 21, 2019
Hello and thank you for latest release. Guys u are best! I flashed latest EU ROM release on Xiaomi mi 8 lite, after this I reserved to factory from twrp and launched system. Everything is working great but not working mobile networks.. I have 2 simcards and not working both.. my apn settings are correct, everything is correct but can't use mobile network. Help me please and thank you.

This is screenshot from *#4636#*#*, pinging failed ;(

Reactions: twin91
Hello, I have the same problem on Redmi Note 7.. I've tried multiple things, even factory reset.. but nothing. I am going to get back to the seller because phone without mobile data.. are u serious?

In your situation - change LTE/UMTS to something not PRL, guess it will help. For example try with LTE only.

Gents,
I have same problem with my MI 8 SE. Previous MIUI was 1.0.5 If not mistaken.
I have downloaded and flasher 10.2.3 and now the phone is not going online at all.

P.S. I dont have time but maybe later I will try to install newer MIUI or revert back to old one.

Hi,
I have the same problem an my MI 8. SIM card randomly being in the state of not detected. Does happen only when I didn't use the phone for a while (screen off). When I use the phone, like write or playing games for hours, it never happens. No idea how to solve it. Tried disabling all energy saving options and dnd mode and switching SIM from slot 1 to 2 But nothing helped yet. I always have to reboot the phone to get mobile network again

Hi,
I have the same problem an my MI 8. SIM card randomly being in the state of not detected. Does happen only when I didn't use the phone for a while (screen off). When I use the phone, like write or playing games for hours, it never happens. No idea how to solve it. Tried disabling all energy saving options and dnd mode and switching SIM from slot 1 to 2 But nothing helped yet. I always have to reboot the phone to get mobile network again

This reminds me of a similar problem that we have seen on the Mi MIX 2S atm (thread here on xiaomi.eu).

Reactions: undefined
Yup same problem here on my mi 8 se miui 10.3.1.0.PEBCNXM
Thanks for the info. I have just downloaded 10.3.1.0, it seems there is no point in flashing it.
I also have not xiami.eu firmware. miui_MI8SE_V10.2.2.0.PEBCNXM_Offcial (Global I think). Will try and write if it works.

Yup same problem here on my mi 8 se miui 10.3.1.0.PEBCNXM
While searching for another solution it was to late to try this one. (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/call-dropping-or-caller-does-not-hear-me-anymore.49296/page-2)

I have flashed miui_MI8SE_V10.2.2.0.PEBCNXM_Offcial (File Size 2.02 GB (2,179,154,580 bytes)) and have my 3g and and H+ working now.
The only downside its only English and Chinese with a lot of Chinese programs. But mostly I need to add google play store and Russian keyboard.