[Mi 8] PS4 Controller with PS4 Remote Play

Gunshin82

Members
Aug 9, 2018
Hi everyone,

I'm currently on Miui.eu 9.11.21. Since it's on Android 10, I thought I could give the PS4 Remote Play application a try since the PS4 Controller are now compatible.

So I'm able to connect the controller to the my Mi 8 via Bluetooth but when I go back to the application, it's telling me that I can't use the Dualshock on this device.

Anyone succeeded in making it work?

Envoyé de mon MI 8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello,
I have a mi 9. Same problem here. It seems xiaomi didn't include PS4 controller support on their version of android10 whatsoever. I hope they are working on realising some update in the future. If they come up with an excuse to why they shouldn't have support for it, I will be selling this phone. It isn't a choice to them to take, I think. Android should be a open minded OS , it has apps for everything , endless costumization, etc. It shouldn't be restricted in some type of way. I am on xiaomi side, and I love their products but I really hope they do the best for the user, that is include ps4 controller support.

ps: Imagine being side by side with a friend and you guys want to play some games or wtv , and the friend has a phone that supports ps4 controller and yours don't, what the hell you say ? What will he say about your phone? Do you think they will buy xiaomi? Doesn't xiaomi like gaming? Does xiaomi event care about gamers?

I also have a Mi 9, the same error shows for me also, I really hope there will me a mod if it's not included in the ROM