Mi 8 SE doesn't boot after flash TWRP

Nicandro

Members
Nov 15, 2018
Help guys! Some body knows why my mi 8 SE dosn't boot after:

-fastboot flash recovery recovery. img
-fastboot boot recovery.img
... then it shut down

Whe i turn press volume + and power it comes to the screen whit mi.com logo and unlocked legend and thats it.
when i press the power button it turn on normaly.

Some body knows why it cant boot the twrp im flashing? the last one I tried was the recovery-TWRP-3.3.0-0423-XIAOMI8SE-CN-wzsx150, but i tried a lot of diferent twrp.

obviusly im doing it tho flas the rom xiaomi.eu.

hope some body save me! thanks...

Which MIUI version?
Try TWRP 1217 > flash EU > reboot to system > configuration > flash 1227/newest > should works.

O oh! I finaly boot whit the recovery twrp 1217!, then wipe (format data), wipe-advanced wipe (select all partitions exept USB-OTG) and reboot to recovery... and it get stuck in fastboot.

Today I used the MiFlash tool to instal the ROM MIUI V9.5.11.0.OEBCNFA CN, and now I'm going to try to install the MIUI.eu ROM via fastboot whit adb, and lets see!!!

The ROM I was using in the begining was some one of the latest (two or three monts update) of the china stable V10...!

wiiiihoooouuu! I did it!!! finally!

my friend Orjon i flashed the Eu ROM V10.2.3.0.PEBCNXM, i dont know why shoul do the steps ...reboot to system > configuration > flash 1227/newest. and what it means, I mean how to do it?

Just reboot to system > first setup > reboot to fastboot > install TWRP 1227 or newest > boot to it > should works. If working then reboot to system from recovery and next updates should work normally.

Wysłane z mojego MI 8 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka

when i install the twrp 1227 from fastboot via adb and boot it happends the same than the beginning of this post! jajajaja. I can not update to MIUIv10.3 STABLE from updater app in MIUI.

when i install the twrp 1227 from fastboot via adb and boot it happends the same than the beginning of this post! jajajaja. I can not update to MIUIv10.3 STABLE from updater app in MIUI.
For STABLE ROM twrp must be 1102 or 1217 version.