Mi 8 SE known problems !!! Android P 9.0

i've problem.
I managed to put the twrp: i flash by miflash fastboot china dev. After i restarted in fastboot, flash recovery and boot. Twrp work, but when i flash xiaomi eu and restart sistem, i have mi screen, with android and three dot in loop. WHY? ufff... i flash lazy flasher (out of disperation) but the result is the same. -.- Second you why there's this problem? moreover, the problem of the beginning is repeated: if I try to get back into twrp it fails. so i must re flash fastboot rom, ecc. ecc.

Format prior flashing! Read with care, it's mentioned several times...

Regards.
i've problem.
I managed to put the twrp: i flash by miflash fastboot china dev. After i restarted in fastboot, flash recovery and boot. Twrp work, but when i flash xiaomi eu and restart sistem, i have mi screen, with android and three dot in loop. WHY? ufff... i flash lazy flasher (out of disperation) but the result is the same. -.- Second you why there's this problem? moreover, the problem of the beginning is repeated: if I try to get back into twrp it fails. so i must re flash fastboot rom, ecc. ecc.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

У меня проблема с ориентацией экрана.при просмотри Ютюб экран не переворачивается.при принудительном повороте при переходе в wats app из
Youtube экран остаётся в горизонтальном положении

Along with Android 9 there were many problems. Twrp has been deleted and is not reinstalled. Video recording time FPS is too low. 120 FPS does not work. The video player does not cover the full screen notch area. Youtube full screen works fine but xiaomi video player does not work full screen
Mi Video full screen
Twrp working with version 3.2.3