Mi 8 SE lost recovery, fastboot restart after 10 seconds

m3chg

Members
Dec 22, 2018
Hello community. I tried to install the new weekly update and i realized that recovery is not working after i installed 8.11.15 beta (using twrp).

Now when i use the key combination mi8se start at Fastboot automatically (no recovery at all). So i m trying to install the TWRP with adb and fastboot. The problem is the fastboot menu last only 10 seconds then the mi8se turn off (showing the charging battery icon on the screen).

Please I need assistance to know what can i do to solve it.

Thank you so much !

P.S: i can load the twrp in fastboot mode, but im still in the same menu even after the commands
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img / fastboot boot twrp.img / fastboot reboot

Last edited:
thanks gonna try it

Hello i have the same problem. I have update and my twrp is delete. And i dont no how i can download trwp. Its not easy for my. Can some body help me please whit teamviewer. Please some bode help. I can now nothing update i have normaly weekly update. Please help

Hello i have the same problem. I have update and my twrp is delete. And i dont no how i can download trwp. Its not easy for my. Can some body help me please whit teamviewer. Please some bode help. I can now nothing update i have normaly weekly update. Please help
Don't panic man!
Everything is well explained first page of the roms download topic.
Just read and follow .
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/8-12-20.48265/