[Mi 8] TWRP 3.3.0-0 online

Thommy

Members
Aug 4, 2018
What's new in 3.3.0-0:

* Merge AOSP 9.0 r3 (Dees_Troy)
* Use ANDROID_ROOT variable instead of hard coding to /system (CaptainThrowback)
* Decrypt FBE on 9.0 and metadata decrypt (Dees_Troy)
* vold decrypt updates (CaptainThrowback and nijel8)
* Support vibration on LED class devices (notsyncing)
* Metadata decrypt support for Pixel 3 (Dees_Troy)
* Support rotating the display via build flag (vladimiroltean)
* Reboot to EDL mode button (mauronofrio)
* Support MTP on FFS devices (bigbiff)
* Update FDE decrypt to support keymaster 3 and 4 (Dees_Troy)
* Detect mkfs.f2fs version to properly format on f2fs partitions (Dees_Troy)
* Allow TWRP to use md5 and sha256 checksums for zip installs (bigbiff)
* TWRP can use /data/cache/recovery and /persist/cache/recovery on AB devices with no cache partition (bigbiff)
* Switch part of advanced menus in TWRP to use a listbox of options (Dees_Troy)
* Use magiskboot to allow repacking boot images for installing TWRP (Dees_Troy with thanks to topjohnwu of course)

https://eu.dl.twrp.me/dipper/twrp-3.3.0-0-dipper.img.html

Reactions: Kanber
Does Backup and restore works? have been using latest WZSX150 recovery.. seems to work nice

I flashed a ROM twice and made a backup. Everything without problems. I did not test more features because I do not need it anymore. The internal memory is displayed correctly. No problem with the data partition.

I flashed a ROM twice and made a backup. Everything without problems. I did not test more features because I do not need it anymore. The internal memory is displayed correctly. No problem with the data partition.

Any installation command that uses "busybox" can not be processed. This is not used in a normal Rom installtion, so I also wrote mod's.

yes, when you have installed a global dev rom you can flash my mod and your system is debloated and you can use the playstore with google pay (your Phone is certifikate)

the second option is when you have a global rom installed and you want to install another rom

the xiaomi.eu rom is offten a closed beta version with many bugs and they have a lot of bloatware