Mi 9 Camera glass cracked

jlcfreitas

Members
Apr 5, 2019
Hi, my device is not even 2months old when i found today that my camera glass is cracked, i do guarantee that it was never dropped or thrown over something.
how can i proceed to get a new glass or at least repair it? should even sapphire glass crack on normal use?

Attachments

• crack.png
    crack.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,334
Hi, my device is not even 2months old when i found today that my camera glass is cracked, i do guarantee that it was never dropped or thrown over something.
how can i proceed to get a new glass or at least repair it? should even sapphire glass crack on normal use?

There's back glass replacement part on sale on AliExpress.

PCS Original Camera Glass Lens Frame Cover Case For Xiaomi 9SE mi 9 SE Camera Ring Frame Replacement parts
https://s.click.**********.com/e/clolhrky

But, what a pity to open such a new phone to replace the glass. (I did replace camera glass with my wife mi 8 once, it's not difficult, but I don't tell that is too simple)

P/S: I don't know why Ali..Express is forbidden in the forum, but you can search.

Reactions: jlcfreitas
UPDATE:
i went to amazon support and asked what should i do since it's a very recent device and i barely have it for 2 months, they instantly made a replacement order and i'll return the cracked device, but in the future, if it happens again and my device is out of warranty i'll just replace it since i actually have repair experience.
Thank you for your help @Ted presley

Reactions: Ted presley