Mi 9 Explorer Transparent Global ROM

Portofel

Members
Apr 8, 2019
It is possible to mount the firmware from MI 9 to MI 9 EE, i read on google have the same firmware ?
I have the Mi 9 Explorer Edition,Transparent CN/EN but i want install on that the global ROM for the Romanian language or Italian.

Thank you

Yes should be possible. You have to follow same tutorial for other versions.
1 - unlock bootloader, 2 - install twrp, 3 - flash xiami.eu rom.

Thank you Quercia, but with miflash is not posible ?
For my knowledge no it is not possible, because Transparent MI 9 12/256 doesn't exists as global version. The only way is unlock bootloader and continue with the others modding tools.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-23-09-21-26-061_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-23-09-21-26-061_com.android.settings.png
    813.2 KB · Views: 1,193
I flashed xiaomi.eu rom on my MI 9 12/256 CN/EN, it works well, same as other MI 9. Go ahead, no risk !
Now, I'll focus on adding Band 20 and Band 28..
Pleeease share the resukts of unlocking band 20 as soon as possible... In Slovakia almost all 4G signal in through band 20.. so now I use my samsung s7 as hotspot to use 4g

Reactions: AndreaAstroMan
please help me, after flashing everything I no longer have any recovery installed, neither stock nor trwp, please help me.

I flashed xiaomi.eu rom on my MI 9 12/256 CN/EN, it works well, same as other MI 9. Go ahead, no risk !
Now, I'll focus on adding Band 20 and Band 28..

i bought the 12/256 explorer Chinese / English, now a bit dissapointed
So i have a couple of questions about this. i am currently waiting for bootloader unlock 330hrs. I only had the phone on friday and have read a couple of things about Band 20 support. i must admit when i bought the phone i thought it supported Band 20 (800). so i was getting frustrated by not having a 4g signal on a GiffGaff sim and searched the available networks. O2, 4g was available and also Vodafone 4g. after turning the phone on and off a couple of times and changing some apn settings, i had a 4g signal and downloaded a few apps. the signal disappeared after the next reboot.
i am summising that the hardware is enabled for band 20, but not available in the firmware, somebody enlighten me please.
however why did i have a 4g signal all be it briefly.
if you guys could educate me i please

i bought the 12/256 explorer Chinese / English, now a bit dissapointed
So i have a couple of questions about this. i am currently waiting for bootloader unlock 330hrs. I only had the phone on friday and have read a couple of things about Band 20 support. i must admit when i bought the phone i thought it supported Band 20 (800). so i was getting frustrated by not having a 4g signal on a GiffGaff sim and searched the available networks. O2, 4g was available and also Vodafone 4g. after turning the phone on and off a couple of times and changing some apn settings, i had a 4g signal and downloaded a few apps. the signal disappeared after the next reboot.
i am summising that the hardware is enabled for band 20, but not available in the firmware, somebody enlighten me please.
however why did i have a 4g signal all be it briefly.
if you guys could educate me i please
Very interesting... Is there any possibility of 4G signal from other band? I have 8/128 chinese version and need to unlock band 20 too... I hope somebody will find solution ASAP