Invalid [MI 9 Lite/CC9] Issues with sim detection [RESOLVED]

Echo2124

Members
Jan 1, 2020
Has anyone else been experiencing issues with using both a sim card and a micro sd configuration with their MI 9 Lite or MI CC9. This is happening to me on version 9.12.26 (xiaomi.eu) for pyxis. When I place the sim card into the tray with support for either a micro sd or a sim card, it works completely fine. However when I place the sim card into the dedicated sim card part of the tray. The sim card is not detected by the phone, but the micro sd is still read by the phone.

If you are experiencing the same issues or not, could you please comment. I want to identify if this is an issue with just my phone.

Has anyone else been experiencing issues with using both a sim card and a micro sd configuration with their MI 9 Lite or MI CC9. This is happening to me on version 9.12.26 (xiaomi.eu) for pyxis. When I place the sim card into the tray with support for either a micro sd or a sim card, it works completely fine. However when I place the sim card into the dedicated sim card part of the tray. The sim card is not detected by the phone, but the micro sd is still read by the phone.

If you are experiencing the same issues or not, could you please comment. I want to identify if this is an issue with just my phone.
No,my sim is always detected,the odd time after installing rom my sd card wouldn't be there(read by phone) but when i reboot it back

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

No,my sim is always detected,the odd time after installing rom my sd card wouldn't be there(read by phone) but when i reboot it back

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
Interesting, hopefully I don't need to RMA my phone. I've only had my Mi 9 Lite since Christmas which will be unfortunate. Anyway, I'll give it a shot and see if I can get it to recognise my sim card. I'll try to edit back on my post to give an update.

EDIT: After resitting the sim card and micro sd card. I was able to get it working. I will set the status of this thread to resolved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alan098765