Mi Home Aqara Delay Before Alert

Driesdk

Members
Mar 27, 2018
Hi there,

I attached a few door sensors and body sensors to my aqara hub and set them to trigger the alert when my house is "armed" with the arm button in the app.
So far so good. It all works and I use geolocation to arm and disarm the house.

There is a delay you can specify when you arm the house before the house is armed. Thats nice. But i'd also like a delay when the sensors are triggered (let's say 30 seconds before the alert starts) that would give anyone else I gave a key, like relatives, the time to 'disarm' the alert with a switch when they enter my house before the alarm starts a siren. It's basicly like any other alarm works, it gives you a short time to disarm after it's triggered before the siren goes, and I can't really figure out why that's not in the app.

I know I can make a special scene with a delay whenever my sensors are triggered, but then the whole "arm and disarm" button becomes useless. I just need a delay before the alert goes off.

Anyone an idea?
Thanks!

Reactions: Faz1964
When I saw the title I had hoped someone else was having the same problem as me which is whenever an alarm is triggered it can take half an hour plus to receive a notification on my phone. Have the push switch set as a doorbell and having this problem makes it totally useless.

Must say your idea is a good one. :)

I searched for delay in triggering a while ago, but the only thing i could find is users complaining that it isn't there yet. Hope they implement it asap.