Mi Home Security 360 1080p cannot see NAS

idavidka

Members
Apr 17, 2020
Hi, I have 3 Mi Home Security 360 1080p cameras and a Sagemcom F@st 3890V3. The day before I got this Sagemcom router I had a F@st 3686AC modem and NAS worked.
With this new router the. NAS is working on smb v3 protocol and I think this is why the cameras cannot see my NAS, I think they use smb v1 protocol.

Any idea how can let the cameras use my NAS via manually set IP address?

Many thanks

Reactions: gdptfire
Can you confirm that the biderational audio works well?
For example when you are seeing the camera image on your phone, if you speak the sound in the camera is loud enough or extremely low?
Thanks

i have similar problem im using tplink archer c7 v5.0. i already see the HDD on my network but im unable to
xiaomi home app.jpg
network.png

they said you must insert a memory sd card 1st before it became available but i haven't it try

Havent checked. But i guess it is reasonable. First it records in SD and then push it to network storage when available. Will soon try and post again.

I can confirm that the Mi 360º Camera (1080p) only supports SMB v1.
Any higher, and the Camera will not detect your NAS / Server.

Thus, you should check your NAS / Server settings, and see if you can downgrade your SMB version support.
On QNAP NASes is under "Advanced Settings", and "Lower [supported] version".

But version 1 was deprecated and from March 11 it was totally deleted from linux.
So, what to do now? Return to an older version of Linux?
Maybe Xiaomi will update the firmware to support SMB v2?

Its been a while since this was posted but I was trying to record the videos from my xiaomi camera directly to my hard drive conected to the router.
But the Mi Home does not recognize the hard drive, probably because Mi Home works on SMBv1 or idk.
So, heres my problem, I have my hard drive conected into the router, I can access my hard drive from my pc, but only using an specific IP adress. Well, and Mi home does not recognize it at all, but I can see you solved it.
I know I am a bit late but if you could help I would thank.

Last edited:
Its been a while since this was posted but I was trying to record the videos from my xiaomi camera directly to my hard drive conected to the router.
But the Mi Home does not recognize the hard drive, probably because Mi Home works on SMBv1 or idk.
So, heres my problem, I have my hard drive conected into the router, I can access my hard drive from my pc, but only using an specific IP adress. Well, and Mi home does not recognize it at all, but I can see you solved it.
I know I am a bit late but if you could help I would thank.
Did you manage to fix it in the end?
Currently dealing with the same issue. SMB v1 enabled on my FritzBox router, I can connect to it through my browser, but the Mi Cameras cannot find the NAS.
I wonder if it has anything to do with the wifi access point? Thank you!