New Mi lite 10t 5G and Huawei GT 2 smart watch notification problem

Bcfcfan12

Members
Feb 24, 2021
Hi all. I have just purchased the mi lite and have paired it with my GT 2 watch. After about half an hour of receiving notifications the phone apps sending them through the watch. I believe it's something to do with the phone and not the watch. On my previous Samsung galaxy the notifications worked perfect.

Had anyone got any ideas to what might be causing this?

Change battery settings for Huawei Health and HMS to no restrictions and lock Health in recents. Allow them to autostart.

HMS is Huawei mobile services, this you cannot lock into recents. I have written that you need to remove battery optimizations. Anyway when you click your device in the Huawei Health app there is a help section and troubleshooting section with instructions you can try.

1- First uninstall health app, if you install health app first and do the steps below later, the app will not stay locked and you will lose connection all the time.

2- install huawei app store,
3- then install hms from huawei app store,
4- then type huawei health to google and install apk file directly from huawei web site,

Set autostart, notification access, allow all permissions manually, Battery > no restrictions, for both HMS and Health app.

You are good to go now :)