New Mi-Mail not working

pellaaa

Members
Oct 31, 2020
hello Mi Mail apk is giving me lots of problem in last month. I use it with 4 accounts (2 outlook and 2 gmail). First of all I can't add automatically Outlook accounts as it doesn't fill server settings anymore and so i have to manually enter them. Secondly both outlooks and gmail after less than 1 hour of usage start giving me notifications of failed login and mails stop syncing. I am using Mi 10 ultra with last weekly rom but i am facing this problem for more than 1 month. Any help? thanks

xSmoky

Members
Oct 22, 2021
hello Mi Mail apk is giving me lots of problem in last month. I use it with 4 accounts (2 outlook and 2 gmail). First of all I can't add automatically Outlook accounts as it doesn't fill server settings anymore and so i have to manually enter them. Secondly both outlooks and gmail after less than 1 hour of usage start giving me notifications of failed login and mails stop syncing. I am using Mi 10 ultra with last weekly rom but i am facing this problem for more than 1 month. Any help? thanks
Same with 12.5.1 stable, device is Mi9t / Redmi K20.
I can't even set up the gmail account.

ashtefan

Members
Jan 6, 2015
I face the same problem on Mi9. How can we solve this? Mi9 weekly ROM stopped and I cannot use build-in Mail app.

ashtefan

Members
Jan 6, 2015
Here is my logcat:

I didn't find a way to reproduce the error immediately after starting colecting the log. The log was interupted right after the error pop-up.

Attachments

• CBB56685-A963-44F6-9149-B56889FD11A8.jpeg
    CBB56685-A963-44F6-9149-B56889FD11A8.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 25

ashtefan

Members
Jan 6, 2015
It was made yesterday. As I said, I didn't find the way to reproduce the error in order to get logcat just for this. The error I get is 'Couldn't connect', just like in the screenshot and mail didn't refresh.

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
It was made yesterday. As I said, I didn't find the way to reproduce the error in order to get logcat just for this. The error I get is 'Couldn't connect', just like in the screenshot and mail didn't refresh.
the logfile is for several days without a timestamp and a logcat while the issue occured nobody can analyze it