New Mi-Mail not working

pellaaa

Members
Oct 31, 2020
hello Mi Mail apk is giving me lots of problem in last month. I use it with 4 accounts (2 outlook and 2 gmail). First of all I can't add automatically Outlook accounts as it doesn't fill server settings anymore and so i have to manually enter them. Secondly both outlooks and gmail after less than 1 hour of usage start giving me notifications of failed login and mails stop syncing. I am using Mi 10 ultra with last weekly rom but i am facing this problem for more than 1 month. Any help? thanks

hello Mi Mail apk is giving me lots of problem in last month. I use it with 4 accounts (2 outlook and 2 gmail). First of all I can't add automatically Outlook accounts as it doesn't fill server settings anymore and so i have to manually enter them. Secondly both outlooks and gmail after less than 1 hour of usage start giving me notifications of failed login and mails stop syncing. I am using Mi 10 ultra with last weekly rom but i am facing this problem for more than 1 month. Any help? thanks
Same with 12.5.1 stable, device is Mi9t / Redmi K20.
I can't even set up the gmail account.

I face the same problem on Mi9. How can we solve this? Mi9 weekly ROM stopped and I cannot use build-in Mail app.

I face the same problem on Mi9. How can we solve this? Mi9 weekly ROM stopped and I cannot use build-in Mail app.
make a logcat

Here is my logcat:

I didn't find a way to reproduce the error immediately after starting colecting the log. The log was interupted right after the error pop-up.

Attachments

• CBB56685-A963-44F6-9149-B56889FD11A8.jpeg
    CBB56685-A963-44F6-9149-B56889FD11A8.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 233
It was made yesterday. As I said, I didn't find the way to reproduce the error in order to get logcat just for this. The error I get is 'Couldn't connect', just like in the screenshot and mail didn't refresh.

It was made yesterday. As I said, I didn't find the way to reproduce the error in order to get logcat just for this. The error I get is 'Couldn't connect', just like in the screenshot and mail didn't refresh.
the logfile is for several days without a timestamp and a logcat while the issue occured nobody can analyze it

Hello.

I have the same issue with my Mi8 and it's existing with the 12.0.1; 12.0.4; 12.5.1 and 12.5.2 xiaomi.eu Stable wersions. If I start the MiMail app I always get the same error message: error (403) disallowed_useragent.
I tryed several clean flash with those Stable releases and try also update from 12.0.1->12.0.4->12.5.1->12.5.2 but I always get the same issue in each and every version of the MiMail app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-31-13-54-59-864_com.android.email.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-31-13-54-59-864_com.android.email.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 215
  • Screenshot_2022-01-31-13-55-04-415_com.android.email.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-31-13-55-04-415_com.android.email.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 212
Try this method (use an app specific password to access your Google mails).
For me that helped, so this could be a solution, If i setup the GMail account manually and use a app specific password for it, then it is able to log into my mailboxes.
My only pain is, but I think this could be an issue with MiMail v12, if I setup two or more GMail mailbox, and I would like to see only the Inxoes, the other folders I would not like to sinc, then the app don't care about this setup... It will load in all the mails from all my folders into my inbox.
On MIUI 11 with MiMail V11 this is working good, so this is why I think this could be a Bug/feauture of the MiMail 12...