New Mi max 3 notification center

The weird is that on my r. Note 7 with same build the toggles working perfect just with one single press. I try everything i change all (notification center, system ui) from note 7 still nothing.
And very much drain on use of battery, and a lot ram the phones use.. Let's see next week.

Reactions: Khloponin
The weird is that on my r. Note 7 with same build the toggles working perfect just with one single press. I try everything i change all (notification center, system ui) from note 7 still nothing.
And very much drain on use of battery, and a lot ram the phones use.. Let's see next week.
No battery drain is better than before for me.

Reactions: Khloponin
I'm tired of waiting for a fix. Found an option. Just turn off the new notification center. Display-> System-> control center-> disable new control center

Reactions: RodrYguez
I'm tired of waiting for a fix. Found an option. Just turn off the new notification center. Display-> System-> control center-> disable new control center
Looks like this is a Xiaomi problem, the chinese rom also have this issue on mi max 3. So probably won't get fixed at all.