Mi Max Helium (64gb) Rom Flashing Error

lavaback

Members
Mar 11, 2017
I tried several times to flash "xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAXPro_V8.2.2.0.MBDCNDL_v8-6.0.zip" ROM over my existing "xiaomi.eu 7.2.17 Beta" ROM, wiping Dalvik/Art Cache and Cache before flashing.

I always get an endless flashing with an error like "Google Playlist Error" or something like that, from time to tine . The only solution was to stop flashing and to restore my TWRP backup.

I had same error trying to flash "xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAXPro_V8.2.3.0.MBDCNDL_v8-6.0.zip" ROM.

What am I doing wrong? Any solution? Many thanks in advance.

I tried several times to flash "xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAXPro_V8.2.2.0.MBDCNDL_v8-6.0.zip" ROM over my existing "xiaomi.eu 7.2.17 Beta" ROM, wiping Dalvik/Art Cache and Cache before flashing.

I always get an endless flashing with an error like "Google Playlist Error" or something like that, from time to tine . The only solution was to stop flashing and to restore my TWRP backup.

I had same error trying to flash "xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAXPro_V8.2.3.0.MBDCNDL_v8-6.0.zip" ROM.

What am I doing wrong? Any solution? Many thanks in advance.
To downgrade it's mandatory a factory reset, that's what you're doing wrong.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Thank you for the advice, but it didn't help. I' ve been in position now to see better the error message - it is "Gallery stopped" or something like that.

Thank you for the advice, but it didn't help. I' ve been in position now to see better the error message - it is "Gallery stopped" or something like that.
Yep it happens when downgrading "dirty", Try deleting "Android and Miui" folders (before save u'r twrp backup)then flash, if don't solve the problem and you can use a SD card or OTG copy the Rom zip in it and wipe system and internal storage too(it deletes all your data including twrp backup so save it before) and flash.Also u can do it with a PC.

I tried that too (factory reset, complete system and internal storage delete, wipe dalvik/cache...) with no success, i.e. with same error.

Just to be more specific: The message "Unfortunatelly, Gallery has stopped" occurs when I' m in TWRP and in rebooting the system for the first time after flashing the ROM. That is endless flashing with same error. What I can do is only to stop rebooting and to restore (when still in TWRP) the backup that I made earlier.

Just to be more specific: The message "Unfortunatelly, Gallery has stopped" occurs when I' m in TWRP and in rebooting the system for the first time after flashing the ROM. That is endless flashing with same error. What I can do is only to stop rebooting and to restore (when still in TWRP) the backup that I made earlier.
What is the official language you use?

By cleaning internal storage and system should be every Rom ok,maybe it's a zip error,so download it again or stay on Nougat or restore your backup (no need to wipe it do it itself)

I just made it the way as I described in previous messages, with an addition: I discarded (put off) my external SD card after flashing and just before first reboot. It seems, consequently, that I have to recheck this external SD card :))

Thanks for all advices!