Mi Max Pro (4/128) Running On Eu Rom 8.2 Series! Simply Awesome! :)

Kelvintino

Members
Jul 9, 2016
Hi Xiaomi .eu,

I have just switched to this rom from the official Global rom 8.2.1.0 and I'm blown away by the solid and bug-free eu rom! :)

Great! Awesome job done by the cookers/developers here at eu rom! :)

Thank you so much ! :)

LgPJonk.png

Last edited:
Reactions: HadiET and dogiex
In Instagram, Can you easily swipe the list of stories (horizontal scroll in list of the people who have stories)?

Hi Kelvintino...

I wanna ask how about batery drain when the phone is idle in 8.2.30.

I'm now using weekly 7.3.23 eu (7.0) and my battery drain when phone idle was very poor. About 15 - 20 percent over night.

Comparing to my redmi note 4 snapdragon 7.3.23 global dev (7.0) is only 3 - 4 percent over night.

I've already set power saving mode in ultimate, sync off.. for both phone, but the problem still the same.

I'm new on this phone, is it normal for mi max pro?

Sorry for my bad english. Thanks in advance.
:)

Last edited:
Hi Kelvintino...

I wanna ask how about batery drain when the phone is idle in 8.2.30.

I'm now using weekly 7.3.23 eu (7.0) and my battery drain when phone idle was very poor. About 15 - 20 percent over night.

Comparing to my redmi note 4 snapdragon 7.3.23 global dev (7.0) is only 3 - 4 percent over night.

I've already set power saving mode in ultimate, sync off.. for both phone, but the problem still the same.

I'm new on this phone, is it normal for mi max pro?

Sorry for my bad english. Thanks in advance.
:)

Well! Mi Max Pro has a bigger battery capacity! So, you can't really compare it that way with the smaller capacity of Note 4 in term of battery discharge!

Personally, 8.2.30 is doing fine on my Mi Max Pro's battery .

Reactions: HadiET
Ok! I have decided to roll back to 8.2.2.0 from the latest 8.2.3.0!

It seems to me that 8.2.3.0 is kind of laggy as compared to the awesome's 8.2.2.0!

8.2.2.0 is simply superb!

Mi Max Pro Gurus,

I'm using Mi MaxPro. So, am I right to say that I must use the following:

> TWRP_helium.zip for installing xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAXPro_V8.2.3.0.MBDCNDL_v8-6.0.zip. (My current firmware).

> TWRP_helium_7.0.zip for installing xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAXPro_7.4.6_v8-7.0.zip.

Or I can actually use the TWRP_helium.zip to istall xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAXPro_7.4.6_v8-7.0.zip as well?

Ok! I have decided to roll back to 8.2.2.0 from the latest 8.2.3.0!

It seems to me that 8.2.3.0 is kind of laggy as compared to the awesome's 8.2.2.0!

8.2.2.0 is simply superb!
also experiencing "laggy" issues with any of the 8.2 roms. i'm now back with 8.1.5

Can anyone tell which is the last version of Marshmallow roms before Nougat....is it 8.2.3.0..?

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell which is the last version of Marshmallow roms before Nougat....is it 8.2.3.0..?

We will see when new stable is released.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Aren't newest stable is already at Nougat....no more Marshmallow now right...

I see that stable 8.2.3.0 is marked as android 6.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

The latest Stable eu rom for Mi Max is 8.2.3.0 China based. It is still an Android 6.

Nuogat is only available on eu rom 7.5.11 Developer rom.

Waiting for new version of China rom to be modded by eu Xiaomi!

The current version; 8.2.3.0 has been 1.5 months old!